Dark Veil 2

Knowing of a concert nearby, I decide to head over there. But first, I needed some dinner. I walked into the diner, and well, I see Aions, Chiyoko, and right on time, Alex and James fighting people they shouldn't be fighting.

The security tackled James against a wall so I grab someone's bowl of cake with custard and pour it over the guys head, making him stumble back. Getting another bowl, I feel icecream hit across my face, turning I see James throw it at me smirking.
"Whoops!" I say sarcastically.
"Friendly fire moron!" I say throwing food at him.

I put my face in my hands. "They're always here to ruin everything, aren't they? I can't wait to see what happens when they see us here..."

I notice Aions and Chiyoko in the corner of my eye, I wave at them. "Hey guys! What's up!"
After throwing some spaghetti off Alex, I turn to Aions and chuck some off him. "Heads up man! Food fight!"

Oh no... They've seen us...
I try to stop the spaghetti in mid air before it hits Aions, but I'm too late, and it splatters everywhere.

Last edited:
James throws spaghetti at me, and it his me right on my chest. Looking down at the big red mess he left on my favorite shirt, I get up, flames almost in my eyes. "JAMES!"

"Okay let's go." I grab James by the wrist and run to the door, both of is dying of laughter. "Let's get out of here before they call the police!"
"See you guys later!"
(Going for like an hour or so)

James managed to get spaghetti everywhere - There's pasta sauce all over Aions, on the floor and the table, and even a few speckled splattered onto me. "I'll help, he needs to learn to control himself... How can he be such an idiot?" I ask angrily.

Last edited:
I sigh. "I don't know..." The waiter finally comes back to us, and I order a plate of spaghetti for both of us.

"I hope not. I've been chased by a vicious cat today, and you've just been covered in spaghetti, I don't think I can deal with anything else..."

I move my hand slightly so that I'm actually holding onto his, as the waiter puts our spaghetti on the table. With my free hand, I pick up a fork and twirl some of the spaghetti around it.

(Purple = Waiter)

I go back to the young couple. "Would you like some cheese with that?"

I keep eating the spaghetti, sometimes not getting the whole strand on the fork, so I have to suck it up into my mouth.

Spaghetti still in my mouth, I look at the waiter and nod slightly, hoping he will bring us some Parmesan cheese for the spaghetti. I look back at Chiyoko and notice we're eating the same spaghetti noodle.

Back