Dark Veil 2

I don't realise that we're eating the same strand of spaghetti until our faces are quite close. This actually happens in real life? Is all I think as we end up getting closer and closer to each other.

"Oh dear, this is the wrong type of cheese. I'll be right back with the Parmesan cheese," I say, lying to the them. I just needed an excuse to get out of the awkward and likely romantic moment. After I excused myself, I went back to the kitchen.

Hey, this was like that one scene from that movie-- Which one was it again? I wonder. Our faces are very close now, so I kiss Chiyoko.

Just like in date scenes in movies, we end up kissing. When we stop, I can't help but laugh. "I can't believe that actually works in real life, usually it only happens in films..."

I eat some more of the spaghetti, still laughing quietly. "That made me think of back when I was in school, actually. Whenever a kid had a crush on someone, they'd challenge them to the pocky game so they would end up kissing."

"When we go back, you should probably change before we go and kill James," I say, gesturing to his pasta covered shirt.

Last edited:
"Maybe, but the blood will probably blend in with the sauce, so what's the point?" I giggle. "Hey, I was wondering if you'd like to just quickly go down to the beach after we're done..." I smile.

We walk up to where the water hits the shore. Not caring if my pants will get wet, I sit down by the edge of the water.

I take my boots of as I sit down, so I can have my legs in the water. As waves roll in, I splash some of the water to my side at Aions, giggling as I do so.

I giggle as she splashes water onto me. Before I forget, I take off my shirt and put it into the water, and quickly put it back on, sauce stain removed.

"Now you'll end up with a new stain on it when we kill James, instead of it blending in with the sauce," I laugh, splashing more water onto him.

"He didn't ruin our date that much, so I guess I'll spare him this time..." I laugh, pulling her closer to me.

Back