Dark Veil 2

For the first time in a long while, my cheeks start to turn red. I close my eyes for a while, listening to the sound of the waves as I'm cuddled up to Aions.

I close my eyes too, forgetting about time. We stay at the beach for a bit longer than expected, but it doesn't matter.

"We should probably head back soon," I say Eventually, after checking the time with my phone an seeing that we've been here for a long time.

"I guess we should go back then..." I laugh. I hold her hand as I stand up. "Tonight was awesome..."

"I'm going to shower and get changed, I've got speckles of pasta sauce everywhere," I say when we're inside. "You should probably do the same, most of it went on you," I add, giggling.

"Right..." I look down at the sauce that didn't get washed off. I open the door for Chiyoko, and we go up to our room.

I get out a new shirt, but before showering, I write in my journal, drawing the beach in the corner.

When I get out of the shower, I change into the dress and wrap a towel around my hair. There was a hair dryer in one of the drawers, right? I think as I go back into our bedroom.

(So basically all I missed was cheese? Okay... Uhhhhhh *sick* I'm sorry! I'm lactose intolerant.)

I slowly sneak out an alleyway. "Is the coast clear?" I ask, looking to see if the security guards had stopped chasing us.
I nod, "Back to the mansion then?" I ask and we arrive back at Feins house.

I search through the drawers, finding the hair dryer I was looking for, along with straighteners. I plug the dryer into a socket on the wall and sit down on the bed to dry my hair.

Walking back to our room, I spot a room with a desk inside. I go into the room and find a roll of tape sitting on the desk. I go back to our room. "Hey, found some tape." I grin.

Back