Dark Veil 2

"Awesome," I say to Aions, turning the hair dryer off now that I don't need it. I pick up the picture from earlier with the two stick figures.

"It would've been better if you didn't come in and start throwing spaghetti around," I tell James.

Last edited:
"Went great..." I say, watching Chiyoko pick up the picture. "It probably would have been better if SOMEONE didn't throw spaghetti on me." I glare at James. "If I still knew iceblade, I would cut your stomach out, you know."

Now would probably not be a good time to point out that I can make a blade made of ice... I think, even though the temptation to make one is there just to see how James would react.

Last edited:
I cross my arms and smirk. "Calm down. You have to admit it was funny."
"Yeah, he was only messing with you. It's what he does. I got hit with food too, it's just a joke."

Sighing, I rip off a bit of the tape that Aions found, and use it to stick the picture to the outside of our bedroom door.

After getting a shower, I change clothes and find James. "You want to go downstairs and watch some TV or something?"
"Sure." I nod, "Maybe the others might want to join us."

"Really?"
Instead of straightening my hair, I use the straighteners to make it wavy.

(Gotta go off for a while)

Last edited:
I knock on Aions door. "Hey, we are going to watch some TV downstairs. Want to join us? We've got popcorn!"
"Yeah, and I promise not to chuck any off you two."
"What about me?"
"I will probably throw some off you."

Back