Dark Veil 2

Suddenly, I see something out of the corner of my eye. It goes underneath the bed, and I flop down on my stomach to look. When I do, I feel a sharp, stabbing pain in my back. A dark shape opens the window, and jumps out, and I stay concious long enough to say, "Pierre?"

( I'm planning on making him Cindra's ex from a long time ago who is jealous of. Fein. Eh? Eh? )

Suddenly, I see something out of the corner of my eye. It goes underneath the bed, and I flop down on my stomach to look. When I do, I feel a sharp, stabbing pain in my back. A dark shape opens the window, and jumps out, and I stay concious long enough to say, "Pierre?"

( I'm planning on making him Cindra's ex from a long time ago who is jealous of. Fein. Eh? Eh? )

(Ohhhhh I like the sound of this! Drama appears!)

I hear noises coming from upstairs in Cindra's room. Is she okay?

I leave our bedroom, about to go downstairs to watch TV with the others, but there's commotion from Fein and Cindra's room, so I go there instead.

Not getting a response, I open Cindra's door and find her lying on the ground, unconcious. A dark figure jumps out the window before I get a chance to see who he is.

Last edited:
Back