Dark Veil 2

"It's to the west of here, I think. Wait a minute, I think there's directions on here somewhere," I say, reading through the information on the sheet Sam gave us again.

When we're almost there, I create a blade of ice, since I can't use any fire magic without risking blowing the whole place up.

When we get there, I grip my axe tighter, and I push the door open. It creaks loudly and we step inside.

The door creaks, leaving us no chance of going in quietly and undetected. Gripping my blade, I step inside with Aions, ready to deal with anyone inside.

I look around, and don't notice anyone. My footsteps echo as I walk through the old building.

No one's here... Where's the guy we're looking for? I wonder, peeking through a different door into an empty room.

I shake my head. "There's no one in here... For an old warehouse storing stolen oil, you'd think there'd be at least one person on the lookout..."

Last edited:
I can hear tapping from behind me. I turn around and see a guy with a dagger, creeping up behind me. I knock him over. "Chi!"

"That's better," I say, spinning around to face the man who is now on the floor. "The silence in here was quite creepy before," I add, kicking his hand so that he releases the dagger.

I run straight at the man on the left, striking him with the duller side of my blade hard enough to knock him to the floor.

I strike down the other man with my axe, cutting off his limbs before smashing the axe down onto his chest. I knock over the other man, and keep him down with the blade of my axe, not killing him.

Back