Dark Veil 2

I put my arm over her shoulder, still wincing from quick, sharp pains. "What about you?" I ask, pointing to her wound.

"Hey! We are taking the money and you aren't doing nothing abou-"
James blasts the man through the wall with wind magic. Smirking we turn to the other two men who ready their weapons.

- - - Post Merge - - -

( You said that yesterday ;-; )

(Sorry :( I have had homework and stuff to do. IT WILL be out tomorrow.)

Running up to one of the men, I clash my weapon against his, decapitating the man. The other runs up behind me and tries to hit me, but I flip backwards , knocking the man with the blunt of my scythe.

I get lost trying to find where I was supposed to go, and get seperated from Fein. I hear a racket near a building, and look inside to see Chiyoko supporting a wounded Aions. "Oh gods! What happened?"

( Ocrappachino )

I wipe the sweat off my brow as I catch my breath. James goes to help the hostages and unties them, helping them out the bank. Resting, I feel a strange pain up my spine from exercise. I am unable to see a fourth man, hidden from before sneaking up behind me.

"Erm...if his eye is too damaged, it may be lost. I need to have a look at it. Advice, Chiyoko: close your eyes. I don't want you barfing. Aions, can you show me your eye?"

Stretching, I crack my knuckles and the man sticks out a small knife, approaching me.
I look around and see a man approaching Alex with a knife in hand, my eyes widen and I go to shout.

I move my hand away from my eye, which reveals a deep gash going in. "What're you gonna do?"

"Oh dear.." I peer at the 'eye'. It's bleeding, and the eye has been almost completely destroyed..
"There's not much to fix, sadly. The best I can do is make skin go over the wound. Even if I could restore the eye, you wouldn't be able to see.."

I hear James shout, but it is to late. I feel a knife go through my body, just under my chest. I grunt in pain, and fall to the floor, blood pooling everywhere.

Last edited:
"Please, just restore the eye... I don't care about my vision, as long as I can still see from my other." I say, tearing up.

Back