Dark Veil 2

( I AM OFFICIALLY BACK.
But can we move the ending to Sunday? I'm going to be at a faire all Saturday. :3 )

(Me and TCH (who is sitting beside me as I post) prefer to have saturday because on sunday night we have to get up early for the next morning (TIME ZONES!) But if you guys prefer sunday, we are cool with that I guess.)

Last edited:
(Let's start this up again.)

I wake up on the wedding day, and immediately go outside to set up. I put a bunch of chairs in rows right by the pool, with flowers lining the aisles. I put a flower arch near the podium where they will get married, and then drive away to get the cake and the wine for the party afterwards.

I wake up, and realize its Fein and Cindra's wedding day. I dress up in fancy clothes, and paint an Eye of Horus over my blind eye.

(If we have time skipped, how long has it been?)
I get dressed, putting on somewhat fancy clothes as it is the day of the wedding.

(About a week or two, but I'm sure that what happened before we moved to the mansion was a couple of months.)

First I go to the bakery. "I'll get a vanilla/chocolate cake with the writing 'Feindra 5ever'." The man at the counter stares at me strangely, but does it anyway. I put the cake in the back of the car with 2 figures on top, and drive to the wine store.

I wake up. Today is the day the Fein and Cindra get married right? And it's also the day someone dies... I smirk to myself. "Hey," I shout, "Anyone need me to get something for the wedding?"

I stare at the black paint in the mirror, happy with how it turned out. I fix my hair and decide to look for the others.

I pack a bunch of wine bottles (as well as water for Alex) and pack them with the cake. I drive back, store the cake, and put the wine on the table with several glasses.

- - - Post Merge - - -

"No, I got everything," I respond to Taylor. I wait in one of the chairs until Fein and Cindra come down.

Back