• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Discuss the AC: New Leaf Prima strategy guide here

Prima guide now available on Amazon UK

It's not available for pre-order yet. Sorry if the title is misleading, I just wanted to use the same thread for when it actually is available for pre-ordering :)

As some of you may have seen, the Prima Animal Crossing: New Leaf guide is now on the Amazon UK website. Although it's not pre-orderable yet, you can get notified when its available by signing up with email.

Please use this link if you wish to see it:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/0307897079

Last edited:
Oh, is it that really thick Guide Book where you can look things up? If so, I might get one, but I could always look up the most important stuff on the Internet too. :) I'll definitely look up the April Fool's questions and the Part-Time Coffee Job information!

I don't know, that cover.... its pretty bland. :(
Also, it being made by Prima is an immediate red flag to me, I know guides they've made have been riddled with errors.

At least its $7.00 cheaper on Amazon.com, but I'll let someone else be the guinea pig.

Also, it being made by Prima is an immediate red flag to me, I know guides they've made have been riddled with errors.

At least its $7.00 cheaper on Amazon.com, but I'll let someone else be the guinea pig.
That's not the official cover.

Haha yeah. That's only the preview and not the official cover. :p
Although the pre-order discount is nice, I'm going to wait for reviews and feedback from other people before making my decision. I don't want to buy something that's infested with wrong information like I've been hearing about Prima's past guidebooks. :(

Wrong information or not, I'm stilling buying it. :3 I only buy them for the pictures of the items, villagers, and clothes anyway.

UK can preorder now on Amazon. Normal price ?12.99, price just now at preorder is ?11.69 plus their free delivery if you want it (you know the drill).

Too bad they aren't releasing it until the exact day of release, but I guess we have it better than Japan as far as getting our guides.
Of course, they've had their games for two seasons now..

Too bad they aren't releasing it until the exact day of release, but I guess we have it better than Japan as far as getting our guides.
Of course, they've had their games for two seasons now..

Haha, yep, it's all relative!
I'm unsure whether to preorder or wait and see how good it is. With the spec/pages etc it looks to be the same as the US one, so I'm relying on you guys letting us know what you think. Buuuuut, I'll end up getting it anyway, who am I kidding...

With technology such as Google, Youtube and even TBT. Is a guide book even needed?

With technology such as Google, Youtube and even TBT. Is a guide book even needed?

I kind of feel the same way, but I guess it's nice to have something physical to hold, with all the pictures. Personally, though, I won't be getting one.

Back