• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Do you like Isabelle?

Do you Like Isabelle?

• Yes

Votes: 145 83.8%
  • No

Votes: 28 16.2%

• Total voters
I wuv Isabelle! I wish I would find her sleeping in town hall more often. Poor baby. I rarely do PWPs and official mayoral business, so, go sleep, baby.

I like Isabelle. She isn't my absolute favorite special character, but I see no reason to dislike her.

I love Isabelle. I've always thought she was cute, and I love how driven she is with her work.

I'm honestly surprised to discover that there are people who DON'T like Isabelle D: I love her and I wish I could send her gifts and letters! I bought her amiibo (and Digby's) so I could give her a nice house in HHD.

I loved her at the beginning. I don't really care about her now.

I mean she's alright, she doesn't really do anything that makes me like or dislike her. However I'm not sure how I feel about Nintendo pushing her as the main mascot, as indicated by inclusion in smash. I think Tom Nook/KK/Resetti are a lot more iconic, but Nintendo is obviously appealing towards the cutesy aspect nowadays.

I love her!!!!! She's super cute and she works so hard huhu take a break once in a while bb :((( i really liked the first few days of having a town and you ask her for advice for living there and she asks you for seashells huhu i would give her anything please take the whole beach if you so wish i love u ;A;

I've loved her ever since she was introduced and now I can't imagine animal crossing without her!

i could honestly take her or leave her lol, i just know i like her infinitely better than digby (don't @ me)

I do like her because she's cute. But I dislike her function in the game. The game makes her so restrictive that it's annoying. That's just the game though, not really poor Isabelle's fault lol.

Eh I'm neutral on her. There are other NPCs I like less (just tell me my HHA score, Lyle. I know when your guys check my house out each day, I know what they're looking for, I know they like my plants because they liked them the last time I asked you) but there are also other NPCs I like way more.

I agree with others here that the one thing I dislike about her is that she's being forced as the face of the franchise. Sorry Isabelle, but no amount of saying hi to me each time I load up the game will change the fact that when I hear 'Animal Crossing', the first thing I think of is paying exorbitant amounts of money to Tom Nook to build myself a mansion.

Can I choose "kind of," instead? I don't mind Isabella, but she's certainly not my favorite NPC in the series.

Isabelle is definitely one of my favorite NPCs. I didn't think of her too much when I first started playing, but in the recent years, I grew to like her a lot. So yes, I do like Isabelle. :D

*Looks towards my hundreds of rants about Isabelle being a forced and shilled mascot who hogs all the attention in a franchise that once focused on its huge main cast and never needed a defacto mascot, while also whining about how the AC fandom used to be better in 2012 because people actually cared about more than one character, and then continuing to bawl about how nobody likes MY favorite special NPC anymore and that this is somehow her fault (Because I'm pretty sure it partially is)*

Can't say I'm a fan

Last edited:
I wish there was a meh option or something. When I first started playing I wasn't a fan of her, and I'm still not lol
Though I may have actually hated her more, I wrote a poem a while back about how annoying she was.

Nowadays I like her design and appeal, but I'm still not really fond of her as an AC character. The only times I really encounter her in-game is when I'm trying to set up a PWP and that always gets really frustrating. Honestly if it weren't for that I might like her more. Maybe they'll give her some more stuff to do in the next game.

Last edited:
Back