• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Do you like Isabelle?

Do you Like Isabelle?

• Yes

Votes: 145 83.8%
  • No

Votes: 28 16.2%

• Total voters
Kind of indifferent. She?s definitely cute, but I think she?s a little overrated compared to some of the other characters. I also don?t really understand why she?s suddenly the star of Animal Crossing merch and art and stuff because she?s pretty new to the series. I don?t have an issue with her, I just don?t get why she?s the figurehead when characters like nook were a big deal first.

That's exactly how I feel too when it comes to Isabelle. She's overall quite ok, but just a litte bit
overrated. I guess they using her as the mascot of the Animal Crossing franchise because of her
cute appearance and her popularity. Then again, I do wonder what they gonna do with Isabelle
when New Horizons comes out, as it seems she doesn't appear right at the beginning of the game
and also have a different role now?

Who knows, maybe Nook gets now the attention since he's the key character in NH and not Isabelle,
who was the key character back in New Leaf by being your assistant.

Last edited:
I mean you couldn't possibly play the game without her, that just wouldn't be animal crossing. At the same time she is so annoying! She talks so much and when you first play, she's even worse: inviting herself into your house, talking even more than the usual rate. I also feel like that her character doesn't allow players to really be a mayor in new leaf. Again, couldn't play an animal crossing game without her. It's a love hate relationship.

Yes, she's cute. I think she's a better mascot than Nook would be or any other recurring character. And I like her more than having a random villager represent the game. I guess she's basically Goldie in a "she's actually not a villager so we're not picking a favorite" kind of way.

Love, love, love her. I started my foray into AC with New Leaf, so Isabelle was the first NPC I bonded with (didn't pick up Wild World or City Folk until much later). For better or for worst, Isabelle is synonymous with the franchise to me - can't imagine NOT having her around moving forward.

i love her so much, she really is cute and desperate to help out the mayor ! couldn’t imagine what the game would be like without her

she's not a favorite of mine. never got attached to her so if she magically disappeared I wouldn't be sad about it

Nah.
She isn't very cute either. (Except for that video of her singing in HHD.)

Last edited:
Isabelle is so nice and gentle. She loves everyone in town and helps with everything the mayor (me) does. I agree with seeds, i dont know what we would do without her.

She's my favorite! I love that you can hear her little bells jingling as she walks~ Cosplaying her is one of my dreams tbh

She reminds me of annoying moe-bait characters from fanservice anime to be honest. I find her really grating and too saccharine, even for a game like AC.

Back