• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Does your dreams do this?

Sometimes my dreams take place in somewhere I've lived but more often than not it's just a completely random settling. An abandoned building in the middle of a forest, a shipping port, a military base, an airfield etc. Sometimes the setting is related to the "dream plot" but usually the setting for the most part seems completely random when I'm awake recalling the dream in retrospect.

Not just specific to houses, but my dreams tend to jump locations a lot. The "storyline" of the dream continues throughout each location, but sometimes the locations don't make sense. Like I remember having a dream of me and my best friend being chased by a murderer while we were in an empty mall. I recognise the mall from real life, but after we ran out of the mall we were suddenly hiding in a forest, and obviously the mall isn't in the middle of a forest IRL. I remember locations really distinctly in my dreams, so it's always confusing when I'm trying to piece my dream together when I wake up because I'd be in so many different/conflicting locations lol.

Back