Cycling Dream Drop Dreamies - Currently: OFFLINE

Oh, you have a cycling thread now. Neat. ^.^
I hope someone wants Merry. She is real cute. I'd pick her up but my town is full as always and I need to decide which of my (male) villagers should leave next. D:

Yeah! I was afraid to post one since I wasn't sure what the rules on making one was but I couldn't find anything so I just made one. Sadly no one wanted Merry even after leaving her open for grabs all night and half of today. D:

~lurking for Lopez~
Imma try anyway, I'm in the UK time zone and always seem to miss him on these cycling threads :(

I'm unfamiliar with UK timezone. I should look it up. o_o

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hehe, I know that feeling since I just got a sister a few months ago. How old is she if I may ask? :D

Aww a sister~! My daughter is 8 months. Damn she is fighting this nap lol. Even if she doesn't nap, I'll still cycle for a bit. It just won't be as fast and I'll have to sit on the carpet with periodic computer visits. XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Merry is now a leaf on the wind~! Goodbye Merry~

Last edited:
Aww ^-^ Yeah, my sister loves to fight napping all the time X3 ^^" I shall be patient though! Chevre will eventually come to meee ~.~

Ooo it is April Fools in my town. XD And...

Chevre is finally moving in for real now. Her plot is up. So now I wait for someone to move out!

Muffy is in BOXES! *cricket*

Furyl.png

If she is wanted my FC for Vagrant is 4682-8551-8977. I'll leave this here for a few minutes.

Thanks. My FC is 0533-4090-8028. Let me know when you're ready.

Gates are open! Muffy is across the top right bridge. Feel free to head right over to her and let me know when she says she is moving to your town. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Orphina of Vagrant~

Thank you so much. Muffy will surely be happy as Cherry's neighbor here in Stormville. Thanks.

Muffy has been adopted~

Continuing with cycling of Vagrant~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you so much. Muffy will surely be happy as Cherry's neighbor here in Stormville. Thanks.
Np! Thank you for saving her from Voidland. ;D

- - - Post Merge - - -

GOOSE has moved in... ...

goose.png

Last edited:
Lol I don't want to leave my computer in case Chevre moves >.< I don't want to miss it! XD

DERWIN is in BOXES!!

...and none of my villagers told me lol~

derwin.png

Not sure if he is wanted but I will leave him here for 5 minutes or so while I get a drink~

- - - Post Merge - - -

DERWIN is now a leaf on the wind~ Goodbye Derwin!

- - - Post Merge - - -

PASHMINA has moved in!

Pahmina_Animal_Crossing.png

Last edited:
CHRISSY is in BOXES!!

The FC for Vagrant is 4682-8551-8977~

Chrissy_NewLeaf_Official.png

Will leave this here for 10 minutes!

Last edited:
Back