Cycling Dream Drop Dreamies - Currently: OFFLINE

I don't see it open!! :c

Re opened~ Town of Vagrant~!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Chrissy has been adopted~! <3

Cycling is now continuing~! Since my husband is home to watch the baby I will now begin to cycle BARKTHIN with VAGRANT~

MONIQUE from Barkthin is in BOXES!!

monique.png

I'll leave her up for about 8 minutes~ FC for Barkthin is 2509-2341-7082~!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll leave Monique up a little longer while I move Marina from Vagrant over to my main town. Looks like she was ready to move even though I had only 8 villagers. o_o Good thing I found out...

Last edited:
Continuing Cycling for another hour~

MONIQUE is now a leaf on the wind~ Goodbye, Monique!

Marina has moved out of Vagrant and into my main town. She will be a permanent resident unless I mess up lol. <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

BOOMER has moved into VAGRANT~!

Boomer_NewLeaf_Official.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

KYLE has moved in from the Campsite in VAGRANT~

Last edited:
TANGY has moved into BARKTHIN~

tangy.jpg

I'm going to stop cycling BARKTHIN for tonight so I can do some of Bunny Day on it. x) VAGRANT cycling will continue for another 30 minutes~!

Last edited:
With a stressful game of Rock/Paper/Scissors...

LOLLY has moved into VAGRANT from the Campsite~!

*facedesks*

Lolly_NewLeaf_Official.png

You are having one of the best cycles I've seen yet! This is interesting!

You are having one of the best cycles I've seen yet! This is interesting!

I'm pretty surprised honestly! Now I'm just waiting to have Julian pop in or something but that is seriously a dream. x)

Would it be possible for me to have Lolly? :)

If you are here when Lolly moves out and are first to claim her, then yes. :) There are no reserves here. Sorry. D: Though since Lolly is pretty popular, I may do a raffle for her instead. Will keep everyone posted. :)

Ahh, my apologies, misread your post. I assumed she was moving out, not coming in!
Thank you though

Ahh, my apologies, misread your post. I assumed she was moving out, not coming in!
Thank you though

Not a problem! I do posts for moving in and out all big and pretty. XD I apologize~!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm going to continue cycling until someone moves out of Vagrant~! Wonder who it will be!!!

GIGI is in BOXES~!

...wasn't expecting that one. But I never talk to her so....I forgot she was even in this town. >.>;

Ahem! If anyone wants her. ;) She will be voided in 5 minutes if not. XD

Gigi_NewLeaf_Official.png

GIGI is in BOXES~!

...wasn't expecting that one. But I never talk to her so....I forgot she was even in this town. >.>;

Ahem! If anyone wants her. ;) She will be voided in 5 minutes if not. XD

Gigi_NewLeaf_Official.png

she so fabulous <3!

Back