• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

E3 Expo countdown/discussion!

He only made this topic because he wanted a countdown thread.
I think we lost track of the countdown though.
LOL!

40 days! I'm excited for Borderlands 2, and the new Bioshock. But I really can't wait for Animal Crossing 3DS!!!! Hoping for lots of new news that won't give away to much about the game. Plus maybe another video trailer, new screenshots, and a playable demo! :)

I'd like a playable demo to but I'm not sure that's gonna happen.
As for news at E3, I hope they show more but like alot of Animal crossing fans don't want too much revealed.

I'd like a playable demo to but I'm not sure that's gonna happen.
As for news at E3, I hope they show more but like alot of Animal crossing fans don't want too much revealed.

I actually dont mind how much or how little they reveal

Glad to hear someone else is excited for Borderlands 2 and Bioshock Infinite. I've already preordered Borderlands 2. lol

Nintendo doesn't really do public demos, and AC would be tough to shrink into a demo. They'll probably have the full game at e3 for people to try out.

Glad to hear someone else is excited for Borderlands 2 and Bioshock Infinite. I've already preordered Borderlands 2. lol

Nintendo doesn't really do public demos, and AC would be tough to shrink into a demo. They'll probably have the full game at e3 for people to try out.

:\

i still want them to showcase it a little

:\

i still want them to showcase it a little

I'm sure we'll get videos and screenshots and info around that time. Plus there will be the people at e3 recording themselves playing it, so youtube will have a good amount of user submitted stuff.

I'm sure we'll get videos and screenshots and info around that time. Plus there will be the people at e3 recording themselves playing it, so youtube will have a good amount of user submitted stuff.

but doesn't youtube take it down 'cause of copyright or whatevs?

Yeah, if they manage to find it. The ones titled "AC 3DS GAMEPLAY E3 2012" are going to be the first ones to get taken down. lol
but when the times comes and I come across any, I'll be sure to post them here as soon as I do.

but doesn't youtube take it down 'cause of copyright or whatevs?

No, not for thing like that as far as I'm aware.

Unless its not supposed to be there, there was an ACJO demo video that wasn't taken down.

It's in Nintendo's best interests to keep such videos up. It's more hype and publicity for the game!

but youtube deletes them so... :\

They only delete them if Nintendo tells them to. Pretty much, Nintendo tells them ahead of time, or they report it and then tell them to look out for more. So if Nintendo doesn't say anything, youtube won't bother with anything.

but youtube deletes them so... :\

As Gallows said, YouTube will only delete them if Nintendo sends them a DMCA notice. Which they won't unless it's an unintended leak. Not something like a E3 demo.

As Gallows said, YouTube will only delete them if Nintendo sends them a DMCA notice. Which they won't unless it's an unintended leak. Not something like a E3 demo.

good;

anyway, Justin are you gonnaz makez da bingow kard again?

good;

anyway, Justin are you gonnaz makez da bingow kard again?

Haha, yes I do plan on making one. Can't believe you remember it. And it's going to be much nicer looking this time around. Here's an example of a Nintendo Direct bingo card I made back in February.

bBCHa.png

How could i forget the bingo card? it was the best thing ever

You did such a god job with E3 last year really looking forward to this years :]

Anyway, might aswell discuss an E3 game,
I never played Luigi's Mansion, is it any good?

I'm hoping there's some Paper Mario and SSB 3DS talked about

Last edited:
How could i forget the bingo card? it was the best thing ever

You did such a god job with E3 last year really looking forward to this years :]

Anyway, might aswell discuss an E3 game,
I never played Luigi's Mansion, is it any good?

I'm hoping there's some Paper Mario and SSB 3DS talked about

I loved the first Luigi's Mansion so much so I'm definitely looking forward to the new one. Kind of sad it's not out yet though. They said at E3 last year it was going to be a first quarter title. : ( Paper Mario 3DS looks great although I find it odd they release AC screenshots last week but nothing for Paper Mario. Perhaps a sign it's delayed until 2013? We'll see at E3.

As for SSB 3DS we probably won't see anything until E3 2013. Project Sora only just finished working on Kid Icarus so at most they've been working on SSB for half a year? So many dreams are going to be crushed. : (

I loved the first Luigi's Mansion so much so I'm definitely looking forward to the new one. Kind of sad it's not out yet though. They said at E3 last year it was going to be a first quarter title. : ( Paper Mario 3DS looks great although I find it odd they release AC screenshots last week but nothing for Paper Mario. Perhaps a sign it's delayed until 2013? We'll see at E3.

As for SSB 3DS we probably won't see anything until E3 2013. Project Sora only just finished working on Kid Icarus so at most they've been working on SSB for half a year? So many dreams are going to be crushed. : (

I dont mind about SSB 3DS haha;
more or less only AC, Paper Mario and maybe Luigi's Mansion.

I'm not waiting until 2013 for my paper mario :mad:@@@@@@@@

Back