• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

E3 Expo countdown/discussion!

*singing*
E3, E3, give us some good news please.
We are anxiously waiting for our new games in 3D.
There has been so much talking about what we want.
My 3DS is awesome but right now it's playing possum.
All because of the time it takes for about AC3D!
*stops singing*

Anyone have a link to last years E3 thread? I can't seem to find it.

I forgot to quote you Bidoof, but Luigi's Mansion is one of the best Gamecube, and in my opinion, one of the best Nintendo games ever. Everything about it is just great. It has absolutely no flaws to it whatsoever, and I can't tell you how many times I've played it over.
I'm honestly very happy Nintendo decided to wait for the 3DS to make a sequel instead of releasing it on the Wii. A Wii Luigi's Mansion would have been horrible with all the gimpy wiimote pointing.

i'll wait for some more info then before i make my decision

A playable demo wold be hard to make, and I also don't want to much info revealed. I want to be able to learn new things when I'm playing! And 39 days!

A playable demo wold be hard to make, and I also don't want to much info revealed. I want to be able to learn new things when I'm playing! And 39 days!

Exactly how I feel about it. Most of the fun is finding things out on your own when you play.
Look at all the speculation everyone has come up with, and the excitement. The game isn't even out yet and people are already enjoying it, we don't need a demo.

Ah also, I just found out that the new Smash Bros game for the 3DS JUST started development.
There won't be anything on it at e3 sadly, they literally just started working on it a few days ago.

Last edited:
l3.png

Talking about the Wii U

"We will showcase the final format, and discuss the details and the software lineup for this year at E3 2012, which will be held in Los Angeles in the United States in June this year.

Also, in the week after the E3 show, we would like to organize an opportunity where we can showcase the same to the Japanese wholesalers and financial analysts who cannot attend the E3 show. The people in our appropriate sections will let you know as soon as we have settled on further details.

Please also be advised that, as we did for previous platforms that were launched in the year-end sales season, we will announce the launch date and price in each market sometime after E3."

Talking about Animal Crossing

"On Nintendo Direct last week, we also announced the Japanese autumn release of the latest title from the much-anticipated “Animal Crossing” series, which has marked a specifically great performance in Japan. At later date, we will let you know when we will release it overseas."

Talking about the 3DS

"As we also have some unannounced titles to be released for this fiscal term, we are surely able to provide a fairly rich lineup of first-party software for this fiscal year."

Talking about Paid DLC

"First, we clearly distinguish digital distribution of packaged software from add-on content and, when it comes to making packaged software digitally available, we do not intend to offer any products that the consumers deem incomplete. Second, we sell add-on content so that the consumers can play a software title for even longer and on a deeper level and, when we sell this add-on content, we are making a proposal to consumers to pay for the content our developers have additionally created. In other words, as we have repeatedly confirmed, Nintendo has never conducted and will never conduct what is now widely known (in Japan) as a “gacha-type charging business” (capsule toy vending machine business), which asks consumers to pay money without knowing what kind of item shall emerge as a result of their payment, even if such a business model might temporarily yield high profitability. Nintendo does not believe such a business model can establish long-lasting relationships with our consumers. We hope that everyone understands our policy, and we will continue to make efforts to avoid such misunderstandings as, “the next ‘Animal Crossing’ might be a game which relies upon add-on content sales.”"

(source)

Last edited:
Four and a half weeks left until e3.

Not sure what else I'm excited for right now, but I hope some unannounced stuff will show up and surprise us.

Four and a half weeks left until e3.

Not sure what else I'm excited for right now, but I hope some unannounced stuff will show up and surprise us.

are you actually serious?

Wow that went quick

Exactly how I feel about it. Most of the fun is finding things out on your own when you play.
Look at all the speculation everyone has come up with, and the excitement. The game isn't even out yet and people are already enjoying it, we don't need a demo.

Ah also, I just found out that the new Smash Bros game for the 3DS JUST started development.
There won't be anything on it at e3 sadly, they literally just started working on it a few days ago.

Yes! A new one! I hope they have Rosalina as a character in it. SO EXCITED!!! Hmmm what other characters do I want in it....
But overall AC3DS!!!! And all the other games I want!

I'm sure most of you heard about the Wii U having a rich line-up that will surprise people, well nintendo has said that they will be showing the games at E3. So I'm sure Nintendo will surprise us.

I'm sure most of you heard about the Wii U having a rich line-up that will surprise people, well nintendo has said that they will be showing the games at E3. So I'm sure Nintendo will surprise us.

AC:WiiU

;)

Back