• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

E3 Expo countdown/discussion!

Nintendo Reconfirmed Paper Mario & Luigi's Mansion 2 for a 2012 release so at least that's relieving. They'll probably give the season/month release date at E3

Nintendo Reconfirmed Paper Mario & Luigi's Mansion 2 for a 2012 release so at least that's relieving. They'll probably give the season/month release date at E3

That's great news. And last years E3, out of the 5 major titles that was shown for the 3DS, 3 was releashed within the year (Super Mario 3D Land, Mario Kart 7, and Star Fox 64), One released at the next year (Kid Icarus:Uprising), and one delayed (Luigi's Mansion 2). I know it's a Captain Obvious moment, just wanted to point out the odds.

Hopefully we'll recieve more information.

good good. I want these two games.

Well, it's the first of May. Only 35 Days left. I heard that Nintendo is not going to give the Wii U's release date on E3, but they already hinted to be released around Fall.

Well, it's the first of May. Only 35 Days left. I heard that Nintendo is not going to give the Wii U's release date on E3, but they already hinted to be released around Fall.

Yeah they have confirmed no release date or pricing announcment at E3. Everything else though is fair game and I expect us to see the first look at the next 3D console Mario. Probably won't release until late 2013 but we'll see the first early screenshots.

https://twitter.com/#!/RichIGN/status/197437733893971971
cd_1_large.png

Let the games begin!

WJatE.jpg

Last edited:
1 month till E3!!!! Since you can put buildings down in the new Animal Crossing I'd like some DLC to be "blueprints" that you get in the mail from Nintendo (from Pete). So you can add some new buildings. (Like maybe a candy shop!) :D

One month, this has gone quick.

@Farore: Yes. I'd love to see some blueprints, too.

Ahh, one month<3
Omg I'm kinda excited.
Does anyone know where it'll be broadcasted so I can watch it live?
Nintendo is doing a presentation thing on the 5th at 9am PST, or that's what I read online at least. Worked it out and it'll be on at 5pm UK time.
I'd really like to watch it live this year.

Ahh, one month<3
Omg I'm kinda excited.
Does anyone know where it'll be broadcasted so I can watch it live?
Nintendo is doing a presentation thing on the 5th at 9am PST, or that's what I read online at least. Worked it out and it'll be on at 5pm UK time.
I'd really like to watch it live this year.

Yes you're right. Nintendo's presentation will be on the 5th at 9am. A few of the major media websites (IGN, Gamespot, Gametrailers) will be live streaming it to watch aswell as Nintendo itself if they do what they did the last two years. I'll be posting a new thread with all of that information in a few days.

Three weeks! I'll be making a new mega thread with a super detailed first post in about a week from now.

Last edited:
Back