• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

E3: Nintendo's Software Showcase to be 3DS Exclusive

i'm not actually surprised they didn't release any info on it.

I am dissapointed though

<--- Extremely disappointed. The whole reason I bought the frikken 3DS is for that game. And now I'm hearing its delayed till 2013? Jesus Christ.... I mine as well sell my system. Heroes of Ruin multiplayer looks sorta cool. But all they really showed was just Mario related games. Nothing new. Just over milked Mario games over and over and over again. To sum it all up, E3 2012 was total garbage IMO.

EjINI.png

tumblr_m58czwC0Or1rqayjdo1_500.jpg

NINTENDO: WHAT DO YOU WANT?
FANS: ANIMAL CROSSING 3DS
NINTENDO: WHEN DO YOU WANT IT?
FANS: N-
NINTENDO: so lego batman is a really great game

what I wanted:
ANIMAL CROSSING 3DS
what I got:
tumblr_m585blhznD1r16ha3.png

why didn?t the animal cross the road
they didn?t release it

guys its
tumblr_m585zs49UT1qzc6at.png

its there you just
tumblr_m585vwC62W1qzc6at.png

you just have to
tumblr_m585wiNxwK1qzc6at.png

look closer?????.
tumblr_m585ww5DZi1qzc6at.png

s-see?.gangs all here?hahaha?

I can't even believe this. It's got to be a joke, right? There's no way they could have just gotten by without showing an Fall 2012 title at E3.

I feel so robbed right now. It was flat out inevitable that they would show it, yet we ended up with no information. We got more information at E3 2010 and 2011! Something's wrong here. Very wrong. I'm very worried that AC:3DS may now be a post-E3 2013 title.

Last edited:
WAIT they might of not put Animal Crossing on that picture with all the titles coming out this year because they haven't made a logo for it yet?

WAIT they might of not put Animal Crossing on that picture with all the titles coming out this year because they haven't made a logo for it yet?

there's a Japanese logo - so i doubt it

I have a feeling that the game is also going to be delayed in japan as well. It just doesn't make sense then that a few months after e3 animal crossing would be released in japan. If that was the case then there would definitely be at least a mention of it. The nintendo direct of april can't be accurate anymore. Or maybe they're trying to add some last minute touches to it like maybe... miiverse?

It doesn't bother me when it gets released.

When it's ready to be released it'll be released, simple as that.
idc when it is

They tweeted something about Fire Emblem which I don't think was mentioned at all so maybe there will be a video sooner or later about Animal Crossing? I just hope it's soon.

You guys do realize that the games they showed on the screen that were being released for 2012 were only the games the SHOWED? I bet there is plenty more games that they didn't show that are coming out in 2012; like AC :)

Back