• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

E3: Nintendo's Software Showcase to be 3DS Exclusive

You guys do realize that the games they showed on the screen that were being released for 2012 were only the games the SHOWED? I bet there is plenty more games that they didn't show that are coming out in 2012; like AC :)

The games they didn't show that will be released in 2012 are shovelware.

I'm so disappointed. Ac3ds is the reason I bought my 3ds too. They showed it at e3 2010 making it seem like it was going to be a launch title and 2 years later I'm still waiting. To not even mention it is like a huge slap in the face

I understand how everyone is so upset but I want to believe that AC3DS is so important that they didn't want it to get lost in the commotion of E3. I want to believe that their next Nintendo Direct will have information on AC3DS. Let's just hope for that.

If it's released in Japan this coming Fall, then we have a safe bet it will be released in the next 3 seasons for the rest of us (Starting with Fall).

Now don't flame me because im saying this but...

Maybe if they put it in the E3 presentation it would have taken up too much of it leaving no time for anything else so there may be a total Nintendo Direct Dedicated to it instead :)

Maybe if they put it in the E3 presentation it would have taken up too much of it leaving no time for anything else so there may be a total Nintendo Direct Dedicated to it instead :)
That seems quite plausible.
Animal Crossing has always been one of Nintendo's larger game series after all.
Yeah.. Yeah! I like your way of thinking Riceicle!!

What excactly is a nintendo direct?

Nintendo Direct is a newish thing where Nintendo (Usually Iwata) talk about new/upcoming games/software/hardware/console info.
They usually last and hour or so and a very informative :) You can find them on the official Nintendo website and if any AC inevitably information pops up it will find its way on here XD

Thanks Jason Im usually an optimistic person :p

EjINI.png

tumblr_m58czwC0Or1rqayjdo1_500.jpg

NINTENDO: WHAT DO YOU WANT?
FANS: ANIMAL CROSSING 3DS
NINTENDO: WHEN DO YOU WANT IT?
FANS: N-
NINTENDO: so lego batman is a really great game

what I wanted:
ANIMAL CROSSING 3DS
what I got:
tumblr_m585blhznD1r16ha3.png

why didn?t the animal cross the road
they didn?t release it

guys its
tumblr_m585zs49UT1qzc6at.png

its there you just
tumblr_m585vwC62W1qzc6at.png

you just have to
tumblr_m585wiNxwK1qzc6at.png

look closer?????.
tumblr_m585ww5DZi1qzc6at.png

s-see?.gangs all here?hahaha?

you just made my life.

yes it looks completely lame. But someone mentioned there is going to be an AC round stable soon, is there actual information about that? and when is it?

I haven't heard of any Animal Crossing roundtable coming up in the near future. Do you have any clue who mentioned it? :eek:

Guys, there's no roundtable or anything coming up. There already was a roundtable on Tuesday night where they talked about Nintendoland more.

ughhhhh guys what if some huge mistake was made to the game, like an enemy company wiped it all out or something and they have to remake it from scratch and they aren't telling us... or maybe something went wrong and they can't real ease it til fall next year or 2014...

I can tell you that just about every comment on the official Nintendo 3ds Facebook page is mentioning that they want Animal Crossing, and how cross they are about it not being mentioned. IF they read it, maybe it will spur an update...I somehow do not expect them to read it though.

Back