• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

[Entry #02] Deep Reflection: Here & There on TBT Forums

Ryumia

✨ The Hermit ✨
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
7537-9913-9099
Island
Toy Duck Plush
Bluebird of Happiness Plush
Clownfish Plush
Dino Plush
Tricolored Puppy Plush
kYqDUw1.gif

🌺 Blog Banner by A r i a n e 🌺

buX5JRJ.gif
buX5JRJ.gif

My activity here isn't what it use to be. And... I kind of miss that if I had to be honest. Been occupied with IRL stuff as well as watching anime and reading manga. Picking up watching anime and reading manga again is a little weird for me since I stopped that activity due to other matters that had higher priority. Currently way behind on the anime that I added in my queue list that's on my Crunchyroll.

At the time when I wasn't able to catch up on watching anime and reading manga... I was an admin for a Role-Playing club, so I prioritize doing admin work instead of doing those activities. Being in that club was nice while it lasted; however, the way the club closed down wasn't good from what I remembered. With that club being closed down I was able to do other things since I was no longer an admin anymore. After the club shut down I stopped role-playing because I no longer had the passion to keep doing it.

I found the bell tree forums by chance while I was looking for something in Animal Crossing New Leaf. Didn't know how the site operated at the time, but was able to test things around in order to figure out how to do so. The thing that got me stay around on the site was the Museum Shop section. There were a lot of nice and interesting artwork that I got kind of addicted to buying art with my bell tree bells I had.

Later on... I saw collectibles that other user on the site had. The collectibles that appealed to me the most were the candy collectibles. At that moment I had been saving a lot of bell tree bells just to get them and was able to do so. What helped me a lot was the bell tree bells for in-game bells trades.

During my time here I was able to meet some interesting people as well as participate in some cool activities too. I also found new discoveries that I didn't know before when it came to ACNL.

Being on the site was enjoyable for me and I hope that feeling will always continue. Thanks for reading.

buX5JRJ.gif
buX5JRJ.gif

Back