• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Then next will be feathers and you'll be color-coordinating them like I did. :p

Anyway, good luck getting a red pinwheel! :)

your sidebar both sets off my ocd and satisfies it all at once wow u the real mvp

whats annoying is when you buy/sell a collectible from someone n theyre like 'hey... i got feathers do u want to buy one' and im like. no. if i wanted feathers, i wouldve bought them from u in the first place
i also dont like it when ppl vm/pm me asking to sell collectibles/give tbt when ive made no notion to at all

whats annoying is when you buy/sell a collectible from someone n theyre like 'hey... i got feathers do u want to buy one' and im like. no. if i wanted feathers, i wouldve bought them from u in the first place
i also dont like it when ppl vm/pm me asking to sell collectibles/give tbt when ive made no notion to at all

YES! like there are actually people who are LOOKING for them all you gotta do is make a thread

Well, sometimes you never know. I've randomly emailed people about buying collectibles from them. Most of the time, I get a polite "no thanks", sometimes no answer. Once in a while, however, they WILL sell, and sometimes it's something super rare. The key is to be polite about it. I've made a few friends this way, actually.

Also, most users on the forum don't stalk the marketplace regularly, or care about collectibles that much. But they might need tbt to buy art or something, so when they get a good offer via pm, they will consider parting with it.

People have randomly approached me in the past... when a lot of tbt gets thrown at you, you do end up parting with something you had not considered selling. You never know.

Sometimes you see people with huge collectible collections. Not all of them, but a good number of them accumulate this way, by being proactive and approaching people. The key is to be polite, that's all. :)

Yeah, I get you. I guess I only see negatives because my sellers (stalkers) have been extremely impolite and have essentially corned me into negotiation. But if someone like you offered and took no for an answer without being an idiot about it, I'd have no qualms ^^

Yeah, I get you. I guess I only see negatives because my sellers (stalkers) have been extremely impolite and have essentially corned me into negotiation. But if someone like you offered and took no for an answer without being an idiot about it, I'd have no qualms ^^

Oh yeah, I get it. I've also been stalked and repeatedly nagged by someone I won't name (but if I did, everyone would say, me too!) and it's not pleasant. I just didn't want to sell, and he didn't seem to get it.

But sometimes you gotta be proactive. You'd be surprised. (Be prepared for lots of rejection though, and not everyone will be polite even if you are.)

YES! like there are actually people who are LOOKING for them all you gotta do is make a thread

then theres the people who dont understand the concept of recycling threads so they make a new one selling 1-2 things every hour or so

tell me about it, me and bad timing like a baws

I feel your pain. I've seen you hunt for that white feather for a long time. But it really is the hunt that's the fun part. Once you have it, a lot of times you go "meh" and sell it again. I know you're frustrated, but enjoy tracking it down. It makes getting it all the better. :)

I didn't realize they stocked the April Birthstone since there was no announcement O:

your sidebar both sets off my ocd and satisfies it all at once wow u the real mvp

Haha, thanks. I'm quite happy with it. Would have looked awesome if I could put a pok?ball under my pinwheel, but there aren't a lot being sold and I don't have enough BTB, anyway (I guess I could trade my purple feather, but I don't think anyone is really interested, oh well ;)).

Most of the time they don't make an announcement.

nice avatar
what anime are they from

=

its well into april so the birthstone being in stock makes sense
idk last time birthstone for the month was late. november/december mayb???

Haha, thanks. I'm quite happy with it. Would have looked awesome if I could put a pok?ball under my pinwheel, but there aren't a lot being sold and I don't have enough BTB, anyway (I guess I could trade my purple feather, but I don't think anyone is really interested, oh well ;)).

I saw TykeeButterfree is trading for a purple feather but not for a Pokeball and the cash alternative is only 2k so you'd still need 13k xD oh well
Easy way to make money is to sell pixels/GFX/graphics/art etc. I made 200 a pop for headshots at one point but you gotta set up the thread and stuff and make it look nice and I'm too lazy, frankly xD

Aw yes, Pokeball it is :D Decided to go for that since I got it for a fair price and I don't want cloud background ocd.

BALL IS LIFE BRUH...

Loving it as much it's pretty to look at. And to celebrate I play too much AS ^^

Back