• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Ever Had a Villager that Annoys You?

You know the orange cat who is call i think its Tammy or Tabby with his big smile its so annoying i cabt stand that with is big smile laughing at me like i was a total ****** i absolutly hate that its make me angry to have him and there are couples of other villagers that annoy ne but Tabby or Tammy is so annoy me alot more tan everyone think

You know the orange cat who is call i think its Tammy or Tabby with his big smile its so annoying i cabt stand that with is big smile laughing at me like i was a total ****** i absolutly hate that its make me angry to have him and there are couples of other villagers that annoy ne but Tabby or Tammy is so annoy me alot more tan everyone think

That's Tabby, and I can definitely see that lol

Last edited:
Heck yes. Graham.

This little nuisance stayed in my town for 2 months. He got depressed over every. Single. Thing. He got sad over me saying I can't get him fruit or furniture or changing his catchphrase. He even said, when I told him to move away, "Maybe I just wasn't a good enough neighbor and I should stay!" So I had to get one of my other characters to tell him to leave. I hate this guy so much.

I've had Bill in my town for a while and he doesn't annoy me as much as he creeps me out. I'm used to villagers wandering around aimlessly and all, but Bill always is out at night standing completely still just looking at a tree. He'll stay like that for a good five minutes! Then he just turns around and stares at me with those wide, impenetrable eyes. In conversation, he's a bit awkward, but doesnt stand out as significant, but these random zone out occurrences irk me tbh.

Roald, Drift, and Knox.
They're all gone now, but it took forever. Drift was the worst. He kept having snide remarks about my friends who would visit, and the first few times he ping'd to move, he reclined his offer saying "I would slack on my training"
Right after he finally moved, another even more awful frog took his place. Dark days.

Fuchsia. When I was trying to cycle her out, I got Diana and Ankha almost consecutively in my tent and I can recruit neither since I had a full town. Fuchsia was the random 10th move in.

Hopper and Lionel.. Hopper's red eyes creep me out and Lionel looks like an ugly old man. I hope they both leave soon.

Berold: his face is just a mash-up of ugly. Ugh. I hate seeing him around on my main street.

Champ...
I don't really like Jocks in general, but he just... ugh.

A friend of mine really dislikes Octavian.
"..., sucker!"

Curlos and Cobb. Curlos is worse. Been trying to get him to move. He kept calling me the sarcastic nickname "genius". Cobb just constantly pings me for things.

Chrissy...

She's so creepy and it bothers me. I also love Roald but he's getting annoying because even though I did a reset he just loves to keep being in my town. Don't get me wrong, he's not really annoying personality-wise but it's like I don't want him in my town. :( I think I may reset again (I didn't get past the first parts yet) so I get different villagers. Though Chow is so cute. :( I don't want to lose him.

Limberg. Oh jesus, Limberg. Looking at him physically hurt me. I got used to him but then I accidentally pushed him and he got very rude with me. Like he wasn't just angry, he was straight up spitting out insults. Stupid cranky personality.

Peggy. She was one of my starting five, and I made the mistake of talking to her, which led to pings and playdates galore. The more she asked of me, the more I hated her! And it took a long time to get her out, too.

Oh gosh, i used to have Bella in my town, but thank goodness she already moved out. I currently have Samson and Prince in my town, which are both not my cup of tea at all.

For some reason, i really loathe Prince's appearance, like how it looks like he has unshaved facial hair. I don't know if anyone else sees it the same way, but it really annoys me, haha. One time he offered to move from town because he wanted to start a "new adventure" so i agreed with it, but then he said something about how i must've been happy he was leaving, so he was staying until i got upset about it??????? ?? ??

Also, in my old town, i used to have Curlos who happened to move right in front of my house. Each time i went to go into my house, he happened to be standing/roaming around near my home.

Last edited:
I really hated Freckles... She moved into a horrible spot, her eyes were too far apart... Brrr...
I didn't like Bella as well... but Freckles was really the worst xD I had her once in WW, I didn't like her then, so she only brought back bad memories in NL.

But as I grew up I began to learn how to appreciate each villager - even Chow, yeah. And I feel like it is nice to sometimes change your mind about a villager you thought you would hate but actually like a lot, like I did with Whitney.

...Freckles being the exception to the rule... I'll never love her...

Marshall, he sold me a fake Spooky PAinting for 7,000+ bells and constantly asks for stuff. And Mjelle(or whateer it is). She moved RIGHT in front of my roost. I had alot of flowers and trees set up to make it look nice but nooooooo, SHE RUINED IT ALL! AND SHE IS UGLY! I'm waiting for the day she moves. Maybe then I can get the unicorn from my other town.

Back