Explain your lineup thread

Thank you!! You should see what I was going to do with this lineup before this 🤯
Well don't be shy! 👀🫣

---

To keep on topic, this top line of rainbow star fragments is one of my favorite single lines, and the bottom collectibles are a mix of my favorite animal crossing themed ones and TBT exclusive ones. I like how the colors play off of each other; this is a go-to lineup for me

Just some blue + purple collectibles with my Tetris Grid and newly-acquired Dark Easter Egg in the centres! Blue and purple are my 2 favorite colors (with black which is technically a shade following close behind), so I am loving this lineup. 😭

1696224985118.png

i believe in half row lotv supremacy!! 🗣
I'm not one typically to go for all-exact-same-collectible rows, but lotv is one of the very few where it just works, imo

anyways, I decided to go for a more monochrome-esque+red symmetrical checkerboard set for the time being. partially avi matching, partially as double final boss feathers experimentation

Screen Shot 2023-09-14 at 3.53.34 PM.png

I do kinda wish the matryoshka dolls could be something less "colorful", but alas. maybe later (red christmas stocking rerelease, please and thanks)

Back