Explain your lineup thread

I will work on this but eggie 🥺🫶❤️

IMG_0815.jpeg

Mine's very "bleh" at the moment. The Galaxolotl Star Fragment, Space Whale, and a cherry are currently my only collectables at the moment, so of course I'm proudly showing off all of them. I'm trying to aim for a galaxy theme with a prominent space whale or two, but I'm just now realizing why people trade the exact same collectable for different dates...
"This is where the fun begins..."
- Anakin Skywalker

Mine's very "bleh" at the moment. The Galaxolotl Star Fragment, Space Whale, and a cherry are currently my only collectables at the moment, so of course I'm proudly showing off all of them. I'm trying to aim for a galaxy theme with a prominent space whale or two, but I'm just now realizing why people trade the exact same collectable for different dates...
"This is where the fun begins..."
- Anakin Skywalker

Just sent you something that kind of goes with the theme. Feel free to do what you want with it. I'm not interested in collectibles anymore, so no big loss for me. Enjoy! 💚

I didn't think I was going to walk away from the fair with a new line up. I was originally only planning on just 1 popcorn.

1698768310231.png
1698768318370.png
1698768327215.png
1698768318370.png1698768310231.png

It's perfect for the end of October. Can't go wrong with orange pumpkins. Yeah I know it's jack and he is cool too. Vask candies remind me of those peanut butter kisses but I can't find the good brand anymore. The brand that's available around me sucks. But the vask candies are good symbols for all kinds of wrapped Halloween candy anyway. Like chocolate. I thought the vask candy may have ended up as orange and dark purple. I'm glad it ended up being what I'd hoped.
The popcorn, lots of people have movie nights in October. Whether inside or outside with a projector. And, many people eat some kind of candied popcorn too. Carmel, some sort of trail mix, or popcorn balls.

Mine is me trying to come up with a full egg lineup. I need one more egg, and the mermaid egg is my PERFECT opportunity. Unfortunately, I cannot get any more tokens as I've already done all the not in-game events. so i need help lol.
Love this because now you can. Can’t wait to see your eggie lineup 😍

I didn't think I was going to walk away from the fair with a new line up. I was originally only planning on just 1 popcorn.

View attachment 519640View attachment 519641View attachment 519642View attachment 519641View attachment 519640

It's perfect for the end of October. Can't go wrong with orange pumpkins. Yeah I know it's jack and he is cool too. Vask candies remind me of those peanut butter kisses but I can't find the good brand anymore. The brand that's available around me sucks. But the vask candies are good symbols for all kinds of wrapped Halloween candy anyway. Like chocolate. I thought the vask candy may have ended up as orange and dark purple. I'm glad it ended up being what I'd hoped.
The popcorn, lots of people have movie nights in October. Whether inside or outside with a projector. And, many people eat some kind of candied popcorn too. Carmel, some sort of trail mix, or popcorn balls.
This is cute as heck! 🎃 I love this little orange lineup! 💖

Back