Explain your lineup thread

My halloween lineup for this year, just a little one liner of gourds and wands 🥰 I'm so glad that Gourdy has some friends now. Made possible with the help of the lovely Roxxy 💜
Screen Shot 2023-11-03 at 8.50.33 AM.png

i’ll probably be back within a week with something new since i have so many lineups that i want to display
and by “within a week”, i apparently meant less than 24 hours, LOL.

IMG_4451.png

this one is on the semi-simpler side, but i still think it’s absolutely gorgeous! just some beautiful, shiny halloweaster eggs with some breathtaking star frags. 🥚🌟💜

this lineup kinda reminds me of one of those puzzle games where you get a handful of blocks in various shapes and sizes, and you have to arrange all of them so that they fit perfectly in a grid. i love it. 💜
IMG_4452.jpeg

I wasn't sure about sharing this at first, but after a few days it's definitely grown on me! I'm really liking how the purple and blue star fragments seem to reflect light off of the one's directly above them (AN frag and ISC frag respectively). I'm also liking the diagonal matching (ex: eerie potion matching with the AN frag, purple bat potion matching with the ISC frag).

For context when I switch lineups:
Screenshot_2023-11-01_at_8.39.14_PM.png

I wasn't sure about sharing this at first, but after a few days it's definitely grown on me! I'm really liking how the purple and blue star fragments seem to reflect light off of the one's directly above them (AN frag and ISC frag respectively). I'm also liking the diagonal matching (ex: eerie potion matching with the AN frag, purple bat potion matching with the ISC frag).

WHAT are you talking about Chere, it's literal perfection. 😭 (but seriously, one of the best lineups I've seen in awhile)

I’m with @Midoriya on this one. This is so next level with how it matches. If perfection was a lineup this is it.

@skarmoury wow that lineup is spooktacular!!!! So gorgeous!

@LambdaDelta absolute perfection!!! I almost used my 9 wands with the shooting star as my bottom first as a line up!

I’ll prob debut it later, though as I am def obsessed with my current Enchanted Halloween in the Mystical Woods theme I’ve got going on atm
IMG_6854.jpeg

Post automatically merged:

This will prob come soon. I’m itching to display it!!!

IMG_6868.jpeg

Last edited:
WHAT are you talking about Chere, it's literal perfection. 😭 (but seriously, one of the best lineups I've seen in awhile)
I’m with @Midoriya on this one. This is so next level with how it matches. If perfection was a lineup this is it.

Omg thank you both so much!🥹💕 I think I really just had to let it sit for a few days to sell myself on it haha. Definitely vibing with it now!

1699207272554.png

Honestly.. this is kinda cute to me!
Featuring the Togepi egg @Wildtown gifted me ;w; It was such a kind gesture I was so grateful! ;w;

My angel potions, of course. Then the Eevee egg with a message from a song in AOT (it's translated to English), but it's there to remind me of my boyfriend. And y'all know I never have a lineup without Lobo in it, lol.​

I may have talked about this lineup before but I'll talk about it again, because it's one of my absolute favourites 💜
[also incoming paragraphs, anyone who knows me knows I tend to ramble sdkjfsk]

the one-liner on the bottom row... I'm just enamored with it, honestly. I traded my aurora egg to get this heart wand, but it's so precious to me now, especially because the wand came from my dear and lovely friend @/Foreverfox (plus I know how much she loves her eggies). the feathers are my favourite collectible group (besides the balloons, purple balloon when staff?), and the colours line up in symmetry, purple and pink, so it works perfectly.
I've talked about the bluebird plush before, it was a gift from one of my best friends @/Shellzilla_515. I was very grateful for the gift and the message he attached to it, and I still cherish it to this day. to go along with that, back in June he made a wonderful birthday drawing for me featuring the bluebird, the heart wand, and my fursona Sterling... I just don't have any words, it means so much to me and it's one of my favourite drawings that anyone has ever made for me 😭💞
and then, of course, I added the blue and purple moons/frags to tie it all together. I do have an alternate version that uses the cool and blue feathers instead of sweet and pink, but the purple and pink feathers are my most favourite and I think they look great with the blue and purple. 💙💜💗

this lineup represents the love of my dearest friends, they've made such a tremendous impact on my life and I couldn't imagine where I would be without them 🥺 I'd like to mention @/Roxxy and @/Xara too, I don't have any collectibles from them in this lineup but they also mean the world to me. and it works out, because Fox and Shell have their favourite colour as blue, and Roxxy and I have our favourite colour as purple! I know Xara doesn't really have one favourite colour (more like 17 hehe) but she still deserves a mention. the five of us have dealt with a lot of struggles recently, each one of us fighting our own battles, and yet my friends (and I, though I don't like to brag) still take precious time out of their day to think about me, and others, and keep us in their thoughts and hearts. I think I worded that kinda funny, but I'm sure you understand. I feel very grateful and blessed to be able to call them my closest friends, and I'm immortalizing the love we share in one of my favourite lineups of all time. 🥰

best blue and purple lineup hehe.PNG

as a side note, I also would like to mention my other friends on here who have offered assistance and checked in with me: @/Drawdler, @/Kitsuragi, @/Millysaurusrexjr, @/-Mars-, @/King koopa, @/Merielle, @/Seastar. hopefully I didn't miss anyone. and I know my other friends are dealing with their own stuff and maybe haven't thought to check in, but that's okay. I know life gets overwhelming sometimes, and I know that even if we don't talk much, that friendship is still there. 😌💕

IMG_4469.png

i plan on going back to my halloweaster egg/star frag lineup soon, i just wanted to display this beauty while the magical fireworks are active! 🎇

i’ve come up with a lot of lineup ideas with the magical fireworks that i adore over the past few months, and every day it hurts me that they aren’t usable year-round, LOL. i’m so excited about this! i have several other lineups that i can’t wait to share in the future when the magical fireworks colours match them better, but i love this one a lot! i don’t get to bring my feathers out very often either, so i’m happy to finally have an opportunity to do so!

IMG_4466.jpeg

this lineup represents the love of my dearest friends, they've made such a tremendous impact on my life and I couldn't imagine where I would be without them 🥺 I'd like to mention @/Roxxy and @/Xara too, I don't have any collectibles from them in this lineup but they also mean the world to me. and it works out, because Fox and Shell have their favourite colour as blue, and Roxxy and I have our favourite colour as purple! I know Xara doesn't really have one favourite colour (more like 17 hehe) but she still deserves a mention. the five of us have dealt with a lot of struggles recently, each one of us fighting our own battles, and yet my friends (and I, though I don't like to brag) still take precious time out of their day to think about me, and others, and keep us in their thoughts and hearts. I think I worded that kinda funny, but I'm sure you understand. I feel very grateful and blessed to be able to call them my closest friends, and I'm immortalizing the love we share in one of my favourite lineups of all time. 🥰
i can’t believe you’ve got me crying in the “explain your lineup” thread right now, ilysm omg??? 😭💖 your friendship genuinely means the world to me; i am so beyond blessed to be able to call you my friend. i know i’ve said this to you before, but the fact that you are as kind, compassionate, and giving as you are in spite of all of the struggles and hardships you’ve gone through is so remarkable to me. you are so remarkable, bug. thank you for being you, ily. 🥹🥹💖

also “more like 17” is so real LMAO

IMG_20231106_045441.jpg

I just went away with my lineup idea, the sinister lantern is just filler. (maybe temporary show but who knows! 😆)

Jokes from the last part aside, I might have to wait for next year's Halloween, this year's Christmas event, or another event/raffle for another star fragment collectible to fill in the last slot beside the Mermaid Scale Halloweaster Egg.

Back