Explain your lineup thread

it's spring in Australia so I made a little spring lineup with my favourite plushies and flowers 💕 I also added some mushrooms for an added garden feel (+ space whale because darn he's too cute)

Screenshot_20231011-201647~2.png

View attachment 516178
These are some of my favorite collectibles, they're actually all I have at the moment.
I just gifted you a new collectible >:3

Anyways flexing my angelic lineup AGAIN, but with a Halloween twist :3

1697240891526.png

Got my Angel Potions, 'cause I'm just an angel. I'm just a girl.. come on. I'm innocent, I tell you. I could do nothing wrong to nobody *bats eyelashes*
with my Eevee egg to remind me of my partner, Lobo from my very first friend on the forums, and then my Halloweeny stuff :3

This is my current lineup:

oH0fARU.png

I wanted to finally get some use out of my Pumpkin Glow Wand this October since I love it, but up to now I'd never included it in a lineup because it didn't seem to go with any of my collectibles. Sat down one day to figure out what would work and decided this looked nice.

I figured the Pumpkin Wand makes for a good centerpiece, and as such the Gourdy and Jack compliment it well by being on the far ends. Gastly and Boo seemed the best options for collectibles to put between it all since they're both ghosts, so the top row is just generally spooky and seasonally appropriate. Threw the candies on the bottom row in a rainbow order (didn't include yellow because of how common it is and because I much prefer the color orange) because rainbow aesthetic is cool and because I figure it kind of evokes the idea of trick-or-treating and Halloween candy.

Ooh this lineup looks so cuuute! I won a Pink Hybrid Lily from @/kiwikenobi's giveaway and it stacks right on top of the Pink Pave Feather Riley gifted me and @/Bluelady gifted me a another Popsicle so I can swap that out instead of the Ice Cream Swirl I usually use for the bottom. I'm so grateful for all the TBT members that were so kind to me 🖤
Screenshot 2023-10-27 022208.png

Back