Explain your lineup thread

Just some plush friends enjoying some snacks together!
u6nUQPn.png
Nice lineup! But you took the bottom part of your layout as inspiration from me, just changing the lucky lollipop to avoid plagiarism didn't you?

Nice lineup! But you took the bottom part of your layout as inspiration from me, just changing the lucky lollipop to avoid plagiarism didn't you?
lol, no. I had this idea in mind for a couple of days, I just replaced what would've been the lollipop in the center of the bottom row with the pumpkin cupcake since that paired better with the popcorn at the ends.

lol, no. I had this idea in mind for a couple of days, I just replaced what would've been the lollipop in the center of the bottom row with the pumpkin cupcake since that paired better with the popcorn at the ends.
Ooh I see now, it's all a fated coincidence it seems.

I have my carnival line-up completed! I have a few different options, but I decided on this one for now to stick with my mystical theme. Crystal Ball in the top center surrounded by two masks was my plan as soon as I saw the collectibles. Then I opted for Gourdy on one side and Squashua on the other to keep some consistent coloring with my bottom row of Voodoo Dolls and Candles.

In the future, I can swap out the Crystal Ball for Jacquefeline and the masks for each of the new ghost plushies. The other collectibles I picked up will probably go in non-Halloween line-ups later.

1698809724902.png

Wanted to make a revised version of my Halloween/spooky lineup with some of the new collectibles!
Mermaid Scale Halloweaster Egg Jack Skull Glow Wand Squashua Andromeda Potion
Purple Candy Yellow Candy Purple Bat Potion Moonlight Halloweaster Egg Cobweb Halloweaster Egg

Edit:
Okay, well I ended up changing it for now to a version with the lost fragment in the top middle:
Mermaid Scale Halloweaster Egg Jack
605.jpg
Squashua Andromeda Potion
Purple Candy Yellow Candy Purple Bat Potion Moonlight Halloweaster Egg Cobweb Halloweaster Egg

Last edited:
Absolutely in love with the Mermaid Scale Halloweaster Egg and AN Star Fragment! The fact that they match each other is the icing on the cake. I can’t wait to play around with lots of lineups that involve them, but for now I’ve got a simple one with pleasing colors going on. I like how the gray background collectibles coordinate with the night background collectibles next to them 🥰

9Gov5cC.jpg

20231102_080412.jpg

Took a while to get what I wanted on the toprow, but finally got it! Gonna use it for halloween but also cute in general.♥️

Bottom row I wanna make permanent, but ideally I would wanna change the mori and puppy, and maybe get more hybrids to mix and match. Gonna makes some bells first again tho 😅

IMG_4438.jpeg

IMG_4442.gif

IMG_4440.jpeg

IMG_4437.png

the halloween event pretty much being over = time for an aesthetic change!

i’ve been playing around with the gorgeous new collectibles for the past couple of weeks, and this is one of my favourite lineups that i’ve come up with so far! i saw someone pair the eerie star potion with the AN star frag and thought it looked incredible, which inspired my collectible goblin self to birth this, lol.

it’s not the most symmetrical, but i honestly love the colours so much. i’ve been practically frothing at the mouth waiting for my jacqufeline, i’ve been aching to display this so bad.
IMG_2812.png
i’ll probably be back within a week with something new since i have so many lineups that i want to display, but i’m very happy with this one! 💜
IMG_4444.jpeg

bring back 6x2 lineups except instead of 6 collectibles per row, it’s 6 lineups per row. pleek

Wishes were granted so I have my mermaid egg and I was able to get a lot of collectible goals achieved since the event ended. Since I was able to get two other eggs, I decided to wish the mermaid egg. I think they all go well together and look cute. The star dust egg always reminded me of a sand dollar but it can work as shiny whale skin too hehe.
But honestly now that I think about it, the position the whale has kinda reminds me of a catfish, or even whiscash.
The mermaid egg reminds me of a Betta fish and the orange scales remind me of a Goldfish or even an Arowana but works for the cute clown fish and goes well with it.

1698982637949.png
1698982648569.png
1698982658818.png
1698982670740.png
1698982681241.png

I'm gonna have it up for a while. Especially since I've been reading up so much on bacteria and filtration. I need to make my way back to garden compost bacteria 🦠 bacteria and mycelium are so interesting.

Wishes were granted so I have my mermaid egg and I was able to get a lot of collectible goals achieved since the event ended. Since I was able to get two other eggs, I decided to wish the mermaid egg. I think they all go well together and look cute. The star dust egg always reminded me of a sand dollar but it can work as shiny whale skin too hehe.
But honestly now that I think about it, the position the whale has kinda reminds me of a catfish, or even whiscash.
The mermaid egg reminds me of a Betta fish and the orange scales remind me of a Goldfish or even an Arowana but works for the cute clown fish and goes well with it.

View attachment 520774View attachment 520775View attachment 520776View attachment 520777View attachment 520778

I'm gonna have it up for a while. Especially since I've been reading up so much on bacteria and filtration. I need to make my way back to garden compost bacteria 🦠 bacteria and mycelium are so interesting.
i love seeing my dragonscale egg being put to use, especially after having it collect dust in my inventory for so long, haha. this is gorgeous! 🤩🧡

Back