Explain your lineup thread

This isn't my most inspired lineup, but when I saw the Fireworks were active again I had to put something together quickly. Scrolling through my inventory, I saw this was possible and thought it was a neat idea. It's just Mushrooms and Halloweaster Eggs. Monochrome on the right, blue/purple/green on the left.

1699239783669.png

Last edited:

Sinister Lantern + Tetris Grid Lineup.png

I got the Sinister Lantern today, so I grabbed what I got out of my inventory to make this lineup work out.
I would have used another retro 2017 TBT Fair collectible, but I only have two being Invader and Tetris grid, plus they're so expensive so I had to use the Feathers from that year's Fair.
Let's not forget about the Magical Fireworks, which I paired with the Star Glow Wand! Though since it's only for today, I'll plan on using Easter Eggs to coincide with the Halloweaster Eggs when the Magical Fireworks are gone.​

Screenshot_20231106_103521_Chrome.jpg

Little ghostie friends on top and concoctions on the bottom. I like the color scheme! My only regret is not having space for more ghosts.

I wanted to use star fragments on the bottom using the newest gradient addition, but I completely botched the timestamp when buying. 😅

wi3cB8K.png

This is a classic beach party lineup, but I'm just thrilled with how the pinwheels look with these feathers between them. Thankfully the pinwheels are spread out by nearly 8 years, so I could basically put any 3 collectibles between the two of them. Really excited for the possibilities with this!

hi, I'm back again (shock, horror, surprise)

Screen Shot 2023-11-06 at 10.15.12 PM.png

this time, I decided to try something utilizing my recently obtained つ. even though the date right now is really restrictive in options, if I want to also keep the letters all together. so here we have doubutsu with doubutsu

moon bunny where the planet wand is would probably work really well, but I don't have one currently. maybe at a later point, but this works pretty nicely for now, regardless, I feel

Last edited:
This wasn't the lineup I was initially planning, but I love the new ghost plush and wanted to make a themed lineup. Not quite sure of it yet.

Screenshot 2023-11-07 165133.png

I realised I misread my dates while planning and made a whole avi/sig around this lineup:
1699346512519.png

I thought the opposite colours on each end looked cool, but the dates I do have make it look like this:
Screenshot 2023-11-07 163552.png

😭

This wasn't the lineup I was initially planning, but I love the new ghost plush and wanted to make a themed lineup. Not quite sure of it yet.

View attachment 521542

I realised I misread my dates while planning and made a whole avi/sig around this lineup:
View attachment 521540
I thought the opposite colours on each end looked cool, but the dates I do have make it look like this:
View attachment 521541
😭

the alien plush is besties w the ghostie 🥲:alien:👻 they're so cute together!!!

for ur moons - I can see about date trading mine if they fit? because that lineup looks gorg, too good to miss out

the alien plush is besties w the ghostie 🥲:alien:👻 they're so cute together!!!

for ur moons - I can see about date trading mine if they fit? because that lineup looks gorg, too good to miss out
Ah thank you 😭💚 that's so kind of you
I just had a look though and sadly none of them would fit 😔 I rush bought my collectibles at the end, so my Green moon and the last alien plush were only bought 2 hours apart aaa
I'm thinking of putting a DT request in my collectible thread to try and swap my aliens around to earlier dates 🤞I just want my little friend lineup.
Thank you so much again for the offer though! ☺️

Back