Explain your lineup thread

So sad fireworks only lasted a day 😔

Looked to see what I could replace with and amazingly my first dream come true collectable from my dearest friend. So happy and love this. My heart needed to smile 🫶💗

IMG_2182.jpeg

I'm not ready to move on from the spooky Halloween aesthetic just yet, so now that the Fireworks are gone I've made a lineup with some of my new favorite collectibles. I put this together on a whim, but I'm really quite happy with it.

I love the Crystal Ball centered between the two Masks. This trio was my plan from the beginning and I love how it turned out. I thought the colors on the Rafflesia looked really nice below the Crystal Ball. This was a collectible I liked but hadn't found a good use for until now. Then I've got some offsetting complimentary colors: the Sinister Lantern diagonal from the Raven Wings Potion, the Mermaid Egg diagonal from the Blue Rose Potion, and the Glow Shroom and Black Famous Mushrooms rounding out the corners.

1699505033596.png

d49QP8H.png

I'm 96% sure this is my most used lineup, I keep gravitating back to it naturally. Simply put these are my favorite collectibles, but NONE of them really go together when I try to make other lineups with them. Somehow by the grace of kracko, their random backgrounds work out perfectly here, and only here, when no two bgs of the same color touch. Feels like a trophy case to me. This is the closest thing I have to final, permanent lineup! I will never get rid of any of these collectibles.

Peep the Dino plush trying his hardest to look like he belongs w the expensive ones. I just love his color so much

🪩

Red and pink lineup! It's nice to use some of the collectibles I have that normally collect dust. 🥹💕 Couldn't have done this without @Midoriya and @Blink. !

Screenshot_2023-11-16_at_6.06.32_PM.png

ngl, the current color patterning (white red pink pink pink on top, pink pink pink red red on bottom) makes it so that I feel like a swap to the april stone (pink pink pink red white bottom) would go pretty hard as well

ngl, the current color patterning (white red pink pink pink on top, pink pink pink red red on bottom) makes it so that I feel like a swap to the april stone (pink pink pink red white bottom) would go pretty hard as well
Yes omg, I actually had a variation with the diamond as well! Sadly still can't find one with the correct date. 😅 A 2018-2020 ruby already required so much digging and was somehow the hardest collectible to get my hands on out of my whole lineup LOL

finally got my dates sorted out (ty @/Blink. for giving me the perfect blue moon date hehe) so now I can have this lovely lineup. 💖🏳️‍⚧️
I made two different versions, one with the birthstones and the other with the roses; I think I like the stones a little more. maybe someday I can get a row of trans-coloured star fragments, but for now I think this is pretty amazing! 🥰
trans moons-stones.PNG

trans moons-roses.PNG

I'll probably switch back to my other one soon because I'm absolutely enamored with it, but I wanted to show off this one for a bit. ☺️

not my current line up but i'm celebrating getting out of rocket pop date trade hell because the pop i just purchased from Bui fell perfectly in front of my alternating pops 😭💗 so now any combination of these are possible... T____T thank you to anyone who helped me trade timestamps to make this possible (0/10 would not do again with how difficult it was since the rocket pops all have the same time stamp technically...)
08CnJBa.png
8YCPwDp.png

as for my actual current lineup:

EeFqXum.png

feeling green and serene 🍃

IMG_4660.png

i call this my “i’m struggling to come up with a lineup for my sinister lantern, but i am nothing if not determined and also a little awful at coming up with lineups” lineup.

i was planning on sticking with the aesthetic i’ve had until december 1st, but i haven’t been feeling the greatest mentally the past few days, and turns out changing my aesthetic on here is my equivalent of some people dying their hair when they’re depressed, xnsjcndjfnhf.

the blue of the camp 2023 patch stands out a bit and doesn’t really go with the rest of the lineup i don’t think the lineup goes with the rest of the lineup, but honestly i don’t hate this. i think it’s kind of cute in a cluttered, doesn’t-really-go-together way, LOL. 🤍
IMG_4661.jpeg

Back