Explain your lineup thread

1676142292585.png
As a way to celebrate and get into the mood of Valentine's Day, here's a lineup based on Story of Seasons 🌱 one of my most favorite and beloved video game franchises 🥰 the fabled Bluebird of Happiness flying above drops a special Blue Feather on your garden below. Traditionally, the Blue Feather is a way to show affection and to propose, like an engagement ring. The pink on the left represents mom with her unconditional love for her children, and the red on the right represents dad with his bloodshot eyes from working on the farm all night to provide for his family, but we love him for being so hardworking and he loves us, too 🐄🐓🐑🐎🐕 it's a wonderful life~

I'm freaking out over reaching the goal I joked about 3 years ago. I, then, got serious about it and here it be homies
Full lineup of Nightmare Eggs ✅
Thank you ever so much to the kind @kiwikenobi for helping me get the last one
and thanks to those who enabled this weird purple egg pixel addiction 💙

yo its so purple omg
image.png

1678043974430.png
Now that the forum snow has finally melted away, revealing young green grass, and with the preciously pink cherry blossom season just a month away, it's time to switch back to one of my most favorite aesthetics, dedicated to my beanie baby bears, Clover 🍀 and Sakura 🌸 and yes! Those are my irl plushies in my current avatar! Clover is happy-go-lucky but when it comes to gardens, that's his #1 passion. He can make anything grow with a wave of his Flower Glow Wand, and his favorite egg? Yoshi! Then there's Sakura, who's a true believer of Zen (because that's her favorite egg, of course!) When she waves her Heart Glow Wand, she can make anyone smile~

Now that the forum snow has finally melted away, revealing young green grass, and with the preciously pink cherry blossom season just a month away, it's time to switch back to one of my most favorite aesthetics, dedicated to my beanie baby bears, Clover 🍀 and Sakura 🌸 and yes! Those are my irl plushies in my current avatar! Clover is happy-go-lucky but when it comes to gardens, that's his #1 passion. He can make anything grow with a wave of his Flower Glow Wand, and his favorite egg? Yoshi! Then there's Sakura, who's a true believer of Zen (because that's her favorite egg, of course!) When she waves her Heart Glow Wand, she can make anyone smile~
YYYAAASSS LINEUP QUEEN!! 🤩👑💅💖 I love this entire aesthetic so much! 🥰

Back