Explain your lineup thread

Bit of a different look for me, but I thought I'd change it up for spring.

b8Q7Arx.png

This is honestly one of my most special lineups as it was only possible thanks to friendship which I am so blessed and grateful for 😍🥰❤️

I was so generously gifted one of my purple butterflies from my wonderful blues clues lovely friend @Shellzilla_515 💙💜💙. My sweetest friend @Aquilla, thank you for your kindness and friendship and helping me get my butterfly lineup. 💜 The kindest most amazing friend in the whole world @The Pennifer helped make another of my dreams come true ❤️❤️❤️ You made my first collectible dream come true and the Aurora gave me my dearest friend 🌷💞 💗

2E967060-8437-47DD-B74A-3161BE4D847F.jpeg

I honestly don’t know how to thank my beautiful wonderful and amazing friend @S.J. for gifting me my dream pink love potion 😍🥰❤️💞 You are so sweet and kind and I am so blessed to have you as my friend 😍🥰❤️❤️❤️

Last edited:
Here's a completely different colored lineup from the usual blue lineup.
A hybrid of red and white fairy tale themed lineup as promised in my last post of the Island Journal contest.
(still keeping the trophy though, the bronze looks amazing with the rest of the red and white collectibles! 😊)

1678592293899.png
1678592279485.png
1678592266840.png
1678592241054.png
1678592227135.png

Though St. Patrick's Day has come and gone, I have this lineup that doesn't get much use otherwise throughout the rest of the year. I like how it looks, the pink background of the Spring Shamrock collectible is quite pleasant, and I think I'll keep it for a week or so before switching to an egg lineup for the Bunny Day/Easter festivities here on the forums in April.

dwo2yyb.png

Back