Explain your lineup thread

My Easter for the time being. Its a tad awkward, but I like it. The pup just got lost during the Easter egg hunt. 💕
1679578808294.png

Gonna need to switch out some eggs soon so I want to preserve this lineup here
Screen Shot 2023-03-23 at 9.57.57 AM.png

I made this lineup mostly to show off the Lucky that Midoriya generously gifted to me 😊 I wanted some cool or wintery colours to go with it because despite the forums being all grass it's still snowy where I live so I did my best with whites/blues/purples.

1680472114622.png
The time has finally come, it's cherry blossom season! 🌸🌸🌸 It should be no surprise that it's Princess Peach's favorite time of year. Wearing her very best kimono and parasol in hand, she loves strolling in her mushroom garden, where tiny red Pikmin help her care for all the wonderful things that grow there. And to thank her dutiful little friends, the lovely pink princess bakes them a delicious cake topped with cream and strawberries. In the center of the garden is a tall and beautiful peach tree, its blossoms tickled by a gentle spring breeze~ if you listen carefully, you can hear their secrets.

Getting my dyes ready for making some Easter eggs in a few days.

faT1K0C.png

But also, I might be in the market to sell the Love Potion on the top row depending on how Easter goes, so I wanted to immortalize the lineup because I like how it looks.

my first spring/easter lineup of the year! it’s definitely more spring than easter, but uh there’s a bunny and some eggs so that’s good enough for me!

haha in all seriousness i think it’s really pretty :’) 💓
737CEF8E-9394-4569-9C1B-A7B8F183B954.jpeg

Screen Shot 2023-04-05 at 10.21.34 AM.png

My Easter line up is here featuring my colourful eggs, the new lost book, and new turnip! The top row was initially just the book and roses but I enjoy how the golden turnip fits in there. I might swap out one of the red roses for a father's day carnation for more variety but overall I like it a lot

I really like my new lineup after including the love ball, it displays my insane luck and I'm really happy whenever I look at it!
It's also gonna be hard for me to ever remove my enchanted bloom from my lineup because of how proud I am to have earned it.

Back