Explain your lineup thread

1680965638678.png
Somewhere in a deep lush forest, if you look very carefully amongst the cherry blossom trees, you'll find a cute little house surrounded by the most sparkly eggs ✨ you've ever seen. And look! There's Li'l Ears frolicking about, as cheerful as can be. He loves collecting eggs as much as he loves napping under the warm sunshine, but who has time to be lazy on such a lovely spring day as this? Lots of colorful cute eggs to find, better hurry or else his brothers will beat him to them! But Li'l Ears takes his time to admire the wonders of nature around him~ he's always been quite the happy-go-lucky cabbit (that's half cat and half rabbit, if you didn't know!) who does things at his own pace, in his own way. He wants to find only the shiniest eggs and show them off to everyone, and wouldn't you know? He's already found a bunch! Just look how he recklessly juggles them! But he's having too much fun to care!~

I wanted to share mine cause im very proud of it right now! All of the columns are very colour coordinated with each other (yes I'm counting blue and purple as matching shh) My pretty pastel rainbow!
1681095326232.png

Last edited:
1681237905299.png
It's spring. But it also has reminders of the April Fools turnip event, and this recent Easter event.
I was originally not going to get the glitched egg, but I realized while looking through my inventory of possible lineups with the new collectibles that it would be perfect with my turnips.
As a side note, I am pretty happy we have a froggy collectible finally. It will go well with my rainy line up with Kapp'n I have been building up.

please bury me w the stardust and crescent eggs, they are so gorg 💙💜 i came up with an embarrassing amount of lineups with the new eggs, but this is the one i was most excited to use hehe. cute little blue/purple moment!
FB4FF535-ECA5-4D04-9677-45ADC8DAAEFF.jpeg

Last edited:
Pretty simple, but it's the egg collectibles I currently own plus a Spring Sakura. 🥚🌸
I won the Baby Chick Egg in a giveaway, @/pottercrossing gifted me the Sweetheart Egg, and @/BrokenSanity gifted me the Spring Sakura. (And I'm very grateful about it!) I bought the other two eggs during the TBT egg hunts.
1681252167948.png

Screen Shot 2023-04-11 at 6.37.30 PM.png

As you know my love for sweet feather is just :love:. I see the lineup as transformation to the sweet feather and of course you have to have white crystal to activate the sweet feather energy and all in the spirit of having ombre effect from deep blue to whitest of whites in the background.

Might as well throw my shiny egg shrine out there! My favorite lineup of all ✨💖

View attachment 490761
the most legendary eggies 🤩💞
Post automatically merged:

View attachment 490779

As you know my love for sweet feather is just :love:. I see the lineup as transformation to the sweet feather and of course you have to have white crystal to activate the sweet feather energy and all in the spirit of having ombre effect from deep blue to whitest of whites in the background.
the sweet feather is absolutely gorgeous (hence why I also have one!) and it looks perfect in your lineup ❤️

Back