Explain your lineup thread

Thank you to my dearest friend @jadetine 🫶💜💜 I wish the fireworks could be permanent. I call this “love and friendship” I am very grateful 💕💕

IMG_2692.jpeg

Because my birthday is today, I happened to make a lineup that reflects my birthday, which is why the July Birthstone is there.

bandicam 2024-07-21 18-07-34-870.png

And yes, I'm keeping this lineup for the upcoming TBT Fair, which is Birthday Party themed.

I tried to put something together with all the badges that I have to show some spirit for the upcoming event 🙂; I included the mailbox since I’m excited about the return of the mailbox and letters as collectibles :D. I was hoping to have the ditto egg under the dino but I think since I don’t have another badge that this worked out pretty well 🙂.

IMG_7918.jpeg

Alternating all of my event patches with other collectibles that felt significant, whether it's because of event association, something birthday-related, or just something I like in particular, in honor of TBT's birthday Fair!! All of my event teams except for Dead Tree Wraiths eep are also referenced in some way here 💚💙🤍🩷

734.jpg
652.jpg
574.jpg
504.jpg
502.jpg

441.jpg
429.jpg
108.jpg
419.jpg
330.jpg

I wanted to show off my spirit for Bob (my #1 favorite villager, who is also on my PFP) and the new event! I might change this to something else when the collectibles roll out, so here's a screenshot before I impulsively change my lineup. That is one of the reasons why I don't usually post here too often. It happens a lot.
Screenshot 2024-07-27 6.15.22 PM.png

1722559145277.png
Happy August! It's a new month so I finally did a thing and now I will explain a thing 🐋⭐ *even though it's a lineup dedicated to the Wind Fish, insert Space Junk Galaxy music here, because it just really fits*

But yeah, fondly thinking back to TBT Space Camp 2023 which ran from July - August. I'll never forget that big comfy mouth, and those luscious lips of our hungry boy Wailord overlord of the ISC (International Space Cetaceans) but in my heart, the true ruler of the cosmos is none other than the Wind Fish (fun fact: he is neither wind nor fish!)

Here's a space whale of a tale for you: the spectacular show is none other than the "Cetacean Constellations" 🐋⭐🪐 a space whale watching event! Every 100 years, the Guardians of the Galaxy Egg pay a visit to our home planet, where they can be seen from far and wide. Look how majestic these creatures are! They swim along a sea of stars, twinkling beautifully against a vast, deep painting of blue and purple. They playfully circle around far-off celestial bodies, much like an alluring dance~ thus is the beauty of the night sky, something that cannot be explained in words alone, and that feeling of sheer wonder slowly enters your heart and stays there forever. And who better to guide the way through the starry sea than the Wind Fish!

A lineup inspired by both Link's Awakening and Super Mario Galaxy, some of my most favorite games in their respective franchises. The Yellow Crescent Moons represent Power Moons from Super Mario Odyssey, but they also represent Power Stars and Grand Stars from Super Mario Galaxy as both of these objects are filled with mysterious energy that grants immense power. And then there's the playful pod of Space Whales, and what's that? They each have their very own Galaxy Egg! It's said that each one contains a secret of the universe! Maybe if you become good friends with a Space Whale, it will share its secret! But you have to be lucky enough! The Yellow Star Fragment represents Rosalina's precious star children, the Lumas, and lastly there's the ever coveted Star Glow Wand, which of course is Rosalina's wand, sparkling with otherworldly magic. Now how lucky do you have to be to give it a wave and make a wish?

Back