• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling 🌟Faerghus Cycling 🌟 | [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
After sitting a few hours, I took Octavian to Reddit because I didn't have the heart to void him. He has found his forever home.
I'm pausing for the day because I was just dealt a rough blow. I'll do some island hopping tomorrow, but the rest of the day I'll be lurking around.
NNDwBUr.png
I’m happy he found his forever home and I hope you feel better soon dear!!!

Hi! I received Nan in a trade so you can take me off lurking for her. Still lurking for Sherb as he's my last dreamie for right now. Thanks!

I got Deirdre! So I'd like to switch my 2nd lurk from her to Fuchsia

After sitting a few hours, I took Octavian to Reddit because I didn't have the heart to void him. He has found his forever home.
I'm pausing for the day because I was just dealt a rough blow. I'll do some island hopping tomorrow, but the rest of the day I'll be lurking around.

Hope you feel better =)

G4Y2m1v.png

I had a friend trade me one of the villagers on my main island for Audie, and I'm working to get that villager out now, but I had an opening on Faerghus so Audie is hanging out on this island for now until I can make room.

I updated all the lurkers, thank you so much for the updates.

I'm okay, thank you for the well wishes. <3 You guys are great.

No longer lurking for any villagers! I think it was just Kyle and Apollo for me. Hopefully I find them on a mystery island somewhere...

G4Y2m1v.png

Updates 2.0
I'll only be charging for tier one villagers from now on. I feel really bad asking for anything for any villagers, and have decided to follow my heart and only ask NMT for the top tier.

No longer lurking for any villagers! I think it was just Kyle and Apollo for me. Hopefully I find them on a mystery island somewhere...

All the best with your hunt, I've been grinding mystery tours for a while for Apollo and had to pass quite a few good villagers out of desperation

On the side note, I've got a question about the cycling process; A rando just moved in and I really want her out. Assuming I TT really far forward and go back to normal time, will there be any side effects? Really want an empty lot to grind mystery tours again but worried about the possibilities

All the best with your hunt, I've been grinding mystery tours for a while for Apollo and had to pass quite a few good villagers out of desperation

On the side note, I've got a question about the cycling process; A rando just moved in and I really want her out. Assuming I TT really far forward and go back to normal time, will there be any side effects? Really want an empty lot to grind mystery tours again but worried about the possibilities
On the first post, in FAQs, I posted my method on how I get villagers to ping me on my main island. It works like a charm for me. Note, you can instead of the 6-day jump go back to normal time, and it works too. ALSO! Villagers will not move out unless you kick them out now. Unlike New Leaf.

On the first post, in FAQs, I posted my method on how I get villagers to ping me on my main island. It works like a charm for me. Note, you can instead of the 6-day jump go back to normal time, and it works too. ALSO! Villagers will not move out unless you kick them out now. Unlike New Leaf.

Your instructions worked like a charm for me! I've been able to get specific villagers to move off my island, and was able to teach another player how to do it so I could get their Zell. Thanks so much for your help 😊

eGHRNSZ.png

HAZEL is in boxes currently. She is FREE. I will hold her for 30 minutes.

Lurker Tag:
@encrown

I would make a graphic for her but my laptop is acting up so I can't. Sorry, Hazel.

Hi! I'm interested in Vesta. I'd love to take her once she's in boxes if she's not spoken for already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back