• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling ðŸŒŸFaerghus Cycling 🌟 | [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh you have Vesta! Would you be willing to take 5 NMT for her? :)
(I know you said you feel bad about taking NMT for non-tier 1 villagers, but I'd feel bad taking her for free! Think of it as a donation so you can island hop and get more people's dreamies)

Also lurking for Hopkins and Ursala​

Last edited:
Reactions: Fye
Sorry for the long wait for an update.

Xj3ek6n.png

I spent all last night and all this morning working hard to get Bella and Sylvia out because no one wanted them, and I wanted them out TBH. They have been here since day one and they needed to move on.

Also! Audie has been moved onto my island, so she is open for lurking now!

Targeted TTing is annoying LOL. I will start Cycling normally now.

But all this means we have new villagers!

6oWedA2.png

Vesta, Merengue, Freya, and Marshal have found a temporary home in Faerghus!

G4Y2m1v.png

I have updated the lurker list and have taken the time to streamline everything on the first page. I can talk, a lot lol.

I have decided, once I find Raymond and Judy, this island will become my second island and I will cycle for dreamies, and thus when some villagers show up I will not be cycling them out. I have a basic list currently, however, it will not be implemented at this time. Just a heads up.

Also @PrinceBel & @stormyxcloud
I am so pleased you are interested in Vesta, but I do not do reserves! Sorry. I added you both to the lurking list under her name, so I will tag you guys when she pings me! <3

eGHRNSZ.png

KEN
lNb2St2.png

Ken is in boxes, free to a good home. I'll hold him for 30 minutes, then send him off into the unknown.
Lurker Tag:
@Beehaw

Xj3ek6n.png

Last edited:
6oWedA2.png

Diana has moved in! First NMT used, my god.

@bribri812
Thank you so much for your interest, however at this time both Judy and Raymond are not open for lurkers, as seen in the dreamies list. I have put you down for Marshal.

So you mean villagers tier 2 and bellow are free? Or do we still have to pay bells and such for them? (Sorry if this is confusing)

eGHRNSZ.png

LUCKY
Lucky_Icon.png

Lucky wants to go to new places and learn new things. My heart. He is free to a good island that will teach him many things.
I will sit here 3 hours with him, someone take him.
Lurker Tags:
@..... @karleraven @esvk

@Crax
Yep. Free, as Sylvain said. I accept tips, but I am not charging for any villager that is not a tier 1. I feel bad taking hard-earned NMT from people, and think prices are out of hand.

@DoeReMi
I just laughed so hard. He is MIA clearly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back