• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling 🌟Faerghus Cycling 🌟 | [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
eGHRNSZ.png

LUCKY
Lucky_Icon.png

Lucky wants to go to new places and learn new things. My heart. He is free to a good island that will teach him many things.
I will sit here 3 hours with him, someone take him.
Lurker Tags:
@..... @karleraven @esvk

@Crax
Yep. Free, as Sylvain said. I accept tips, but I am not charging for any villager that is not a tier 1. I feel bad taking hard-earned NMT from people, and think prices are out of hand.

@DoeReMi
I just laughed so hard. He is MIA clearly.
That is so nice of you to be doing this for free, I agree prices are out of hand hats off to you! I respect people like you giving everyone the equal chance for their dreamies :)

eGHRNSZ.png

LUCKY
Lucky_Icon.png

Lucky wants to go to new places and learn new things. My heart. He is free to a good island that will teach him many things.
I will sit here 3 hours with him, someone take him.
Lurker Tags:
@..... @karleraven @esvk

@Crax
Yep. Free, as Sylvain said. I accept tips, but I am not charging for any villager that is not a tier 1. I feel bad taking hard-earned NMT from people, and think prices are out of hand.

@DoeReMi
I just laughed so hard. He is MIA clearly.
hii i would love him, how much for him?
Post automatically merged:

hii i would love him, how much for him?
nevermind i just saw this, seems he’s been given away!

Last edited:
Thank you so much once again!
Post automatically merged:

Would I be able to lurk for Goldie? c:

Last edited:
6oWedA2.png

GOLDIE
I LOVE GOLDIE! I saw her on the island and squealed so loud. I'm so excited to have her hang out on my Island for a while.

Sorry I took so long, I ran to the kitchen to grab food because I had not eaten today. Nothing like Cheese & Crackers

I've updated the lurker list with all the new lurkers! Thank you all so much! I cannot wait to find you your dreamies!

@esvk
I'm sorry. My villagers are first come first served with no charge for tier 2 or lower. I will keep you on the list for him and hopefully, he comes again. If he does and when he is in boxes I will tag you again!

6oWedA2.png

GOLDIE
I LOVE GOLDIE! I saw her on the island and squealed so loud. I'm so excited to have her hang out on my Island for a while.

Sorry I took so long, I ran to the kitchen to grab food because I had not eaten today. Nothing like Cheese & Crackers

I've updated the lurker list with all the new lurkers! Thank you all so much! I cannot wait to find you your dreamies!

@esvk
I'm sorry. My villagers are first come first served with no charge for tier 2 or lower. I will keep you on the list for him and hopefully, he comes again. If he does and when he is in boxes I will tag you again!
that’s totally okay and thank you so much i appreciate it a lot. also if you plan on getting rid of goldie, that’s one of my boy’s dreamies so i will b on the lookout too :)

I'm so excited! I love Goldie so much! She's my birthday twin and also the first villager I got a picture of on the game cube version!

@esvk
Do you wish to be put down as a lurker for her? She's not in boxes yet

@Cancoon
Goldie was legit the first villager I ever had on Wild World, and I have always had a very special place in my heart for her. Her shirt is a dress in NH and omg it's so cute. I have her on my main island and I'm always sending her gifts LOL

@esvk
Do you wish to be put down as a lurker for her? She's not in boxes yet

@Cancoon
Goldie was legit the first villager I ever had on Wild World, and I have always had a very special place in my heart for her. Her shirt is a dress in NH and omg it's so cute. I have her on my main island and I'm always sending her gifts LOL
sure!! that would be great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back