• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Fantasy Life General Thread

Does anyone have any wool I can have? I'm too lazy to be a tailor, as I don't like it that much lol. But I need it to make iron armor

I'm a non-DLC player btw

prXOTbn.png

This is my final look. Yay! Lol. Just a casual look for me. Hehe. :D

I finally reached Expert in all lives, then Mastered Wizard!

Congrats. Yeah, I have God mode 3 Life that I wanted. I only need one more to complete my wish. My fiance is doing the other half. We split the Life between use. xD

So I'm a Wizard (no other lives) and I just maxxed out my Intelligence to 50. What should I do with the points I get now? The only other stats that affect me are Vitality(Defense) and Luck(Critical Hit chance). I usually have one of the NPCs tank for me while I cast spells from afar(unless it only takes a few hits to defeat the enemy), so I rarely get hit. Should I focus my points on Luck now?

Last edited:
So I'm a Wizard (no other lives) and I just maxxed out my Intelligence to 50. What should I do with the points I get now? The only other stats that affect me are Vitality(Defense) and Luck(Critical Hit chance). I usually have one of the NPCs tank for me while I cast spells from afar(unless it only takes a few hits to defeat the enemy), so I rarely get hit. Should I focus my points on Luck now?

You should try other lives.

The life's I've tried so far are Paladin, Mercenary, Magician/Wizard, Miner, Blacksmith and Tailor. What's your favorite life? Mines a tie between Wizard, Paladin and Blacksmith :3

So, at the moment im a paladin, and i really like the skills, but are there any other lives with better fighting skills

I just got this for Christmas, I love it! I'm a cook and an angler atm. Cooking is quite fun, I think I want to try being a wizard next.

ahh al maajik is such a pretty place -- my favorite place in all reveria :blush:

aghhh i finally finally god leveled tailor goddamn i hate the whole having to reach lvl 15 on the skills thing as a quest sigh now i have to deal with the cook one ;;o;

You should try other lives.
Lol that didn't answer my question but thanks for the input :p

I just blew 25k on a matching wall & floor set and then immediately got them both for free as a present from an NPC... >_<
At least I can get half of my money back, I guess...

Back