• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Fantasy Life General Thread

i finally got the game yesss
I'm a magician, just passed the Doom Stone part. Already got myself a dog, gonna get a horse in a bit. Also, anyway to change your figure later in-game?.
also heres my person <3
D5oHqop.jpg

I'm a magician, just passed the Doom Stone part. Already got myself a dog, gonna get a horse in a bit. Also, anyway to change your figure later in-game?.
also heres my person <3
D5oHqop.jpg

If you need any help with challenges, I can come over. I'm level 53, Im pretty sure.

also heres my person <3
D5oHqop.jpg

Your character is so cute <3

also heres my person <3
D5oHqop.jpg

cute avatar heh :)
and if you have the dlc/are gonna buy it later you can change your entire appearance for 150k in the origin islands, or you can buy the angelic mirror with lunares coins and change your appearance for free for as many times as you want later.
if you don't plan on getting the dlc then I'm afraid you can only change your hairstyle later in the game.

I'll probably pick up the DLC sometime on the 1st. I probably won't really ~need~ help at such a low level, but I wouldn't mind playing around with people once I get some more levels and whatnot.

But you can't get the DLC until you beat the story and reach level 50.....

Aw, this game looks so fun! I really want it, and would probably have it by now, but all the stores around my area have no stock... :(

dVkZt.jpg
Just got the game on the 26th and beat the story yesterday
fc is 4699 8142 1917 if anyone wants to play<3
I dont have the dlc verison yet so non dlc buddies :D

Last edited:
Had the game since Christmas, one game shouldn't be robbing me of this much sleep :(

Kinda disappointed with the dye system though, a bit too limited.

dVkZt.jpg
Just got the game on the 26th and beat the story yesterday
fc is 4699 8142 1917 if anyone wants to play<3
I dont have the dlc verison yet so non dlc buddies :D

I.... probably should've focused on the story instead of mastering six different classes.

****, I'm gonna be overleveled.

I got this game for Christmas and totally adore it, really difficult to sleep without thinking about the chanllenges of my Hunter/Miner/Blacksmith/Carpenter lives.... The frustration to making a Top quality bow is surreal x"DD!!! I'm almost Legend Hunter, just need to finish some Hero challenges, one of them I need to go to Cacto Coast. But I haven't recieved a Letter from Odin telling me to do so. So currently focusing in Mastering Carpenter while I figure out whats wrong with Odin not wanting to give me the damn letterr D: !! Anyone have clue as to why I haven't gotten his letter? When i go to the Cave of Shadows I don't see a portal (friend told me theres a portal there)

Apart from that, if anyone wants to play or need help. I'm lvl 38 so I could be of help lol I don't have DLC so I can help those who don't have it either, just send me a VM :3

can someone help me with the bosses in the ancient ruins ? i am a level 32 Magician with a master rank i also have the DLC

Last edited:
Being a magician in this game is literally OP as heck. I just took down the Deep Elderwood boss like nothing and I'm level 26

Yesterday I became Legendary Hunter !!! yaaay now to be a Legendary Carpenter/Miner and start off my life as a Wizard! After Iw ent to the Dark Void with my bestie Odin sent me the letter so I could go on my own lol tricky game.

Being a magician in this game is literally OP as heck. I just took down the Deep Elderwood boss like nothing and I'm level 26

Right? for the most part, i attribute it to my mail password set (don't know if you are wearing the same).. I wish the other combat lives had an equivalent set / stat boost. it's a battle doing the challenges on the other classes that's for sure. XD

haven't touched FL in a long, long time!!! @.@

- - - Post Merge - - -

Had the game since Christmas, one game shouldn't be robbing me of this much sleep :(

Kinda disappointed with the dye system though, a bit too limited.

I.... probably should've focused on the story instead of mastering six different classes.

****, I'm gonna be overleveled.

Haha, I did the same actually. Glad you're enjoying the game! I wouldn't worry too much about overleveling and what not. It'll help you later if you are getting the DLC anyway :'D (less of the grinding feeling?? if that makes sense)

haven't touched FL in a long, long time!!! @.@

Me neither. At some point I just stopped playing and I can't bring myself to start again. I still have to do two Tower Trials but I'm just "bleh" about them. I've done everything I wanted (like God Magician and a few other things) and the rest I'm not interested in because I find them boring (such as the crafting lives, as much as I wanted to level up in those; I just got bored like heck in no time and didn't find them any fun). But with over 130 hours played I still think this game was worth its money. So I'm not really complaining there. :)

Me neither. At some point I just stopped playing and I can't bring myself to start again. I still have to do two Tower Trials but I'm just "bleh" about them. I've done everything I wanted (like God Magician and a few other things) and the rest I'm not interested in because I find them boring (such as the crafting lives, as much as I wanted to level up in those; I just got bored like heck in no time and didn't find them any fun). But with over 130 hours played I still think this game was worth its money. So I'm not really complaining there. :)

..yep! feel the same way! except I will probably pick it up again soon. I've still got the trial to try and enter but I've still been scared LOL XD.

Back