• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Fantasy Life General Thread

Hi! I was wondering if this thread could help me with a question.

Can magicians heal others in Multi-player battles? I know that you can heal NPCs as a magician, but I don't know if you can heal other players. :I

Also that txt spek brid is amazing. I hope it learnt how to speak like that by swallowing some 14 y/o's phone. :p

That's super easy. Just mine everything you see. I actually completely the challenge just going around and mine everything I see. Lol.

Well,thanks for the advice,despite me just finishing the 'Mine 500 times' challenge a bit ago by just mining a lot on Origin Island,and became a Creator Miner to get the Golem Fragment,the last mat I needed for the Cursed Dragon Helm.(It'll be a nightmare getting Vitality +4 on the thing >_<)

Can magicians heal others in Multi-player battles? I know that you can heal NPCs as a magician, but I don't know if you can heal other players. :I

Also that txt spek brid is amazing. I hope it learnt how to speak like that by swallowing some 14 y/o's phone. :p

Magician can't heal other players. I don't believe there is a spell such as heal.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well,thanks for the advice,despite me just finishing the 'Mine 500 times' challenge a bit ago by just mining a lot on Origin Island,and became a Creator Miner to get the Golem Fragment,the last mat I needed for the Cursed Dragon Helm.(It'll be a nightmare getting Vitality +4 on the thing >_<)

Yeah, the RNG is tooooo strong. Crafting is a pain in the butt sometime in the game. Lol.

Yea there is a healing spell for magicians; it's just Earth magic. ^^

Yeah.. you can heal with the charged x move. However, the amount of heal the players get is so minuscule... unless that's just me. Better off using dusts :' (

Anyone wanna help me defeat the Sea and Forest wraith?. My magic is still a lil low for them.
Also, whats the best staff magicians can get?.

Anyone wanna help me defeat the Sea and Forest wraith?. My magic is still a lil low for them.

Oh I need to them too! Do you still need to do them??

which regions are these??i can help if you still need it as well :) - edit: forgot to add, i have the dlc activated though (not sure if u have it or not)

Last edited:
which regions are these??i can help if you still need it as well :) - edit: forgot to add, i have the dlc activated though (not sure if u have it or not)

Do you mean regions in game??? I have dlc but I've not completed the story yet idk if that matters??

Regions?, Sea is Deepsea Cave/Tortuga Archipelago and forest is either Elderwood or Deep Elderwood (forgot)

I have one question. I've heard some people say that some lifestyles are almost useless unless you play as a certain other class. Like Alchemist is pointless unless you play as a Magician as well. I plan on playing with all of them, but I'll use some more than others, so is this true?

Hm... Alchemist can be quite useful, actually, if only because you can make your own SP potions and such (you can also make your own Life Cures). However, it's not really needed since you can also buy these items. Only thing is that if you're an Alchemist and you're good enough at what you do, then you can get Super SP potions and such, which are things you can't buy.

Alchemist complements Magician very well, because Magician is very SP consuming. If you're e.g. a Paladin and you run out of SP, then you can still fight, it's just that you can't use any special moves. If you're a Magician, however, and you run out of SP, well, then that's a problem. So as an Alchemist you can create your own potions and always have a stock with you. Which can be useful in any Life, really, as special moves use (a lot of) SP.

In general, I'd say it depends on what your interests are. Like Carpenter can make furniture, which is nice, but not something I'm personally interested in. They can also make a staff for Magicians, but the best wand is actually the DLC one, so it's not like you really need Carpenter for that. Blacksmith can make swords but the best sword (though it's up for debate, I guess) is also the DLC one. They make the best armor, though.

No Life is really and absolutely needed, but no Life is completely useless, either. It's nice that you can switch between them and play the game how you want it, because that's what most important. :)

Regions?, Sea is Deepsea Cave/Tortuga Archipelago and forest is either Elderwood or Deep Elderwood (forgot)

ahh yeah alright! if you have the dlc, i can come over to help + akidas needs it as well?? if you both have it, we can do it all in 1 go XD

Ahh i thought so!
Im down to do it now

wait... yeah you can heal others in multiplayer but only if they die, no matter what life, not sure about when their hp is just low though

best staff for magician is wand of dawn with special skill charge rate +25% only if youve reached god level (i think you need to be god level carpenter to make this though) and if you've beaten dlc
dark sultan wand which you can get at al maajik fountain by dropping gold coins

but these are end game equipments// hard to get until the end. what level are you on or equipment level you're looking to use?

Last edited:
I have a question if I have the Origin island DLC and I streetpass someone who doesn't have it, will they see me? If they do, will they see my creator rank or will it just show up as legend or something?

More importantly, what if I make the streetpass gift something like a divine-quality tool that I crafted myself out of materials that you can only get from the DLC? Do they get it even without the DLC, or do they just see me not having a streetpass gift?

good q., if you don't have the DLC, you cannot obtain any DLC exclusive items. it would appear as unobtainable on their screen. With items involving god materials, you can receive them (as long as they're non-exclusive/dlc).

edit - i remember reading it off somewhere, haven't experienced it myself though. For the most part, if you streetpass a DLC (and you are non-dlc) you will see their items but not be able to obtain it ? if a dlc item is a gift, i think its unobtainable

Last edited:
Back