• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Fantasy Life General Thread

can someone help me with the bosses in the ancient ruins ? i am a level 32 Magician with a master rank i also have the DLC

aw this is all late but if you need anymore help i can when we're both available

Anyone willing to help me defeat the Blaze Wraith?. I'm only on level 25, and even with Yuelia and Odin I still end up failing. I have the DLC, need 50 more stars to become a Expert in magic. The Blaze and one of the other wraith are the only challenges I have.

-----
Speaking of Yuelia, I beat the main storyline within just over 17 hours of gameplay put in. Purchased myself the Manor House (was getting tired of the attic room). Now... just to make it to level 50 for Origin Island.

that would be great thank you!

yay okay i'm pst so just send me a message and we can figure out a time

Anyone willing to help me defeat the Blaze Wraith?. I'm only on level 25, and even with Yuelia and Odin I still end up failing. I have the DLC, need 50 more stars to become a Expert in magic. The Blaze and one of the other wraith are the only challenges I have.

-----
Speaking of Yuelia, I beat the main storyline within just over 17 hours of gameplay put in. Purchased myself the Manor House (was getting tired of the attic room). Now... just to make it to level 50 for Origin Island.
im trying to raise my level so we can hunt the wraiths together if you'd like!

and omg good luck unlocking the oi!!! the manor house makes me feel superior but im having the urge to move at that other house in south castele it's so pretty *A*

That'd be awesome, the other wraiths in the Drysand Desert, or near it. I forgot.. oops. Just let me know when you've levelled up enough.

Oh i can go anytime, i meant i wanna level up with you so i dont mind helping you with your quest :D i can take on the wraiths with you now

I just finished the story! It was so awesome. I'm level 25 right now, and I'm also a master hunter (I haven't started any other lives yet, I want to finish hunter first). Which life should I start after?

(Oh and if anyone remembers my other post I did end up making a new character, didn't even bother to finish the story on the other one)

Oh i can go anytime, i meant i wanna level up with you so i dont mind helping you with your quest :D i can take on the wraiths with you now

Ohhh
So, I just add your FC and open the multiplayer portal via Internet, right?. I'll add your FC ASAP

I have a question if I have the Origin island DLC and I streetpass someone who doesn't have it, will they see me? If they do, will they see my creator rank or will it just show up as legend or something?

More importantly, what if I make the streetpass gift something like a divine-quality tool that I crafted myself out of materials that you can only get from the DLC? Do they get it even without the DLC, or do they just see me not having a streetpass gift?

Not sure if anyones posted this before... but I was in Port Puerto and uhh.
xmW2CmE.jpg
eg7rLkJ.jpg
OKlpy7C.jpg

Port Puerto Bird is best bird, no questions asked.
I also got my Magician life up to Master, aww yeah.

Planning on getting this game soon, but everywhere near me is sold out of it and any amiibo that isn't named Mario, Peach, Kirby, or Link. :/ I have one question. I've heard some people say that some lifestyles are almost useless unless you play as a certain other class. Like Alchemist is pointless unless you play as a Magician as well. I plan on playing with all of them, but I'll use some more than others, so is this true?

xmW2CmE.jpg
eg7rLkJ.jpg
OKlpy7C.jpg

This makes me want somewhere to get it in stock faster. ;_;

The game is really fun so far, but there's one thing I haaate about this game. There's SO MUCH DIALOGUE! I feel like I'm going to break my A-button from hitting it to much. I have to do things like visit King Erik. "Okay, let's go." So I get there, and I'm just barely reading, and even with me hitting the A button the whole time it's still a five minute visit. So much unnecessary dialogue! This is why I'm starting to hate Butterfly's quest; I finish it, and then I have to wait through a bunch of dialogue that isn't even relevant towards the end. Ech.

The game is really fun so far, but there's one thing I haaate about this game. There's SO MUCH DIALOGUE! I feel like I'm going to break my A-button from hitting it to much. I have to do things like visit King Erik. "Okay, let's go." So I get there, and I'm just barely reading, and even with me hitting the A button the whole time it's still a five minute visit. So much unnecessary dialogue! This is why I'm starting to hate Butterfly's quest; I finish it, and then I have to wait through a bunch of dialogue that isn't even relevant towards the end. Ech.

shhh jason no it helps just stfu and play : )

Might I just squeal in delight at the fact that you have joined us? ;)

Squeal away! Glad I'm finally able to get my hands on the game, been interested in it ever since it came out in Japan.

Haha, I did the same actually. Glad you're enjoying the game! I wouldn't worry too much about overleveling and what not. It'll help you later if you are getting the DLC anyway :'D (less of the grinding feeling?? if that makes sense)

Wow, I was kind of expecting a final boss or something. On the brightside there weren't many enemies for me to be overleveled for.

Makes sense, Cou's been harassing me about the DLC so I might pick it up once I'm done with it.

king erik telling me how his daughter can go on adventures and how their friendship is whatever is not helping

I think holding down X let's you skip through the text faster (credit justin he got tired of all dialogue too)

Wow, I was kind of expecting a final boss or something. On the brightside there weren't many enemies for me to be overleveled for.

Makes sense, Cou's been harassing me about the DLC so I might pick it up once I'm done with it.

DLC is def worth it if you really enjoy the regular content. I finished the game with 100 hours played. I will go back to it some day...

xmW2CmE.jpg
eg7rLkJ.jpg
OKlpy7C.jpg

brb need to check this bird out

EDIT:Aw,during both day and night,both those birds say stuff like 'Don't ruffle my feathers,dude' or 'Stay back before I peck your face' or something like that.Must be only in the EU version :(

Last edited:
I'm sorry for double posting,but what's a good place to grind for the 'Mine 400/500 times' challenge?I already passed the 300 one by doing other challenges.

I'm sorry for double posting,but what's a good place to grind for the 'Mine 400/500 times' challenge?I already passed the 300 one by doing other challenges.

That's super easy. Just mine everything you see. I actually completely the challenge just going around and mine everything I see. Lol.

Just got this game and im a little under 20hrs game play but ohmygoshh everything is so cute!
image.jpg

Back