• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Fantasy Life General Thread

Aw I feel like I should choose a different gift now. I have the DLC and have gotten a streetpass from someone below level 50 which means they can't have the DLC. If one of my brothers gets Fantasy Life I will be able to test this

best staff for magician is wand of dawn with special skill charge rate +25% only if youve reached god level (i think you need to be god level carpenter to make this though) and if you've beaten dlc
dark sultan wand which you can get at al maajik fountain by dropping gold coins

but these are end game equipments// hard to get until the end. what level are you on or equipment level you're looking to use?
I'm level 12 on my magic, pretty sure I'm closer to 13 now. As for my character, she's level 33. Something to take down wraiths/harder bosses.

Oh.. about my character..
0wXGkCw.jpg

I only just found the password for the crown... pretty little princess oh my gosh.

When I eventually get the DLC ( I want to master every life first. ), I'll definitely start playing online more! I tend to stick in my lil' online group of friends for games like this... v u v

Would anyone be kind enough to help me defeat the Blaze Wraith? u v u I need to it become an Expert Magician. I don't have the DLC and am level 40.

Would anyone be kind enough to help me defeat the Blaze Wraith? u v u I need to it become an Expert Magician. I don't have the DLC and am level 40.

y u no have dlc!!! lol, unfortunately cant help. what set are you using as a wizard?

heheh bc im dumb u w u

Since I'm pretty noob, I'm just using the Mystery password set rn. ^^

no that set is pretty op huhuhu, is your staff/wand up to date? i think i was able to kill the blaze wraith around lvl 25-30. i solo'd though you can bring allies (not sure who you have atm and idk either bc i hate my allies lol). should work, it might take a while doing lots of kiting + using ice. hopefully someone can help you soon though :,D

no that set is pretty op huhuhu, is your staff/wand up to date? i think i was able to kill the blaze wraith around lvl 25-30. i solo'd though you can bring allies (not sure who you have atm and idk either bc i hate my allies lol). should work, it might take a while doing lots of kiting + using ice. hopefully someone can help you soon though :,D

Trying to do it myself right now ^^. I have the Mooncrest Wand and some Snowman Gloves for that extra oomph. I'll kill it eventually, thanks!~

Just 3 more until I'm creator in all lives :)

nZvbFVo.jpg

ooh congrats!! woodcutter is pretty fun with a slight mix of frustration, same with angler bc of the whole catch this and that, BUT COOK PUSHED THE BUTTON FOR ME so good luck with that one! if you have a spare of 3 gold coins, try to get the cook pride, you'll honestly need it /:

ooh congrats!! woodcutter is pretty fun with a slight mix of frustration, same with angler bc of the whole catch this and that, BUT COOK PUSHED THE BUTTON FOR ME so good luck with that one! if you have a spare of 3 gold coins, try to get the cook pride, you'll honestly need it /:

Oh boy,I did my research,and I KNOW what you're talking about.I made sure to buy a Cook's pride a bit ago >_<

I will tell you soon, I'm having my lunch right now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I need to do:

Copycat, Copycat...
Deja Vu
Master of Mimicry
What's in the box?
Box breaker
The boxer
Lord of the dead
Defeat the chimera

I've seen none of these monster as I'm not a high enough to get far enough.

I will tell you soon, I'm having my lunch right now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I need to do:

Copycat, Copycat...
Deja Vu
Master of Mimicry
What's in the box?
Box breaker
The boxer
Lord of the dead
Defeat the chimera

I've seen none of these monster as I'm not a high enough to get far enough.

I think i might be able to help you? Im a lvl35 hero magician

Back