• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Fantasy Life General Thread

Not sure if I should get the DLC, I am about level 35 at the moment.

*also is forever alone in the game, no friends *sob**

Not sure if I should get the DLC, I am about level 35 at the moment.

*also is forever alone in the game, no friends *sob**

I will be your friend :blush:
I only juust got this game and ive finished story so i think for me at least dlc is another thing to do

Also anyone know some ideal armor for hunters? I just started this life im on expert atm

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oppjust leved up to master

Assuming male and haven't gotten Creator in all lives,best thing is a 30+ atk helm,sniper a rmor and pants with +6dex,sniper gloves and boots with +4 dex and a Djinn Talisman with +20 atk

If female,full Valkyrie Armor and a Djinn Talisman with +20 atk all the way(with some Divinus Appliques)

Assuming male and haven't gotten Creator in all lives,best thing is a 30+ atk helm,sniper a rmor and pants with +6dex,sniper gloves and boots with +4 dex and a Djinn Talisman with +20 atk

If female,full Valkyrie Armor and a Djinn Talisman with +20 atk all the way(with some Divinus Appliques)

Ahh ty very much!

Is there a way to change a characters voice? At DLC for example? I picked Cool instead of Wild and my girl just sounds plain out creepy >w>

Is there a way to change a characters voice? At DLC for example? I picked Cool instead of Wild and my girl just sounds plain out creepy >w>

I think you can change your voice at the Forest Shrine for 150k(same place to change facial features etc).I'm not sure though.

Yup, you can change everything. Basically re-customize like start in Origin Island for 150k dosh.

Aww yisss, now got my Hero ranking in Magician. I seriously need to start levelling my magic up, I can't defeat the silly Calamitus (pfft it was hard finding him), anybody willing to help?.

Aww yisss, now got my Hero ranking in Magician. I seriously need to start levelling my magic up, I can't defeat the silly Calamitus (pfft it was hard finding him), anybody willing to help?.

Do you have dlc? I'd be willing to help if you do. Haven't played in a while, but I think I'm like level 100 lol

Back