• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Fantasy Life General Thread

pretty much however long til you get your own? since i have the dark sultans i can use :)
ill look for gates :)
Oh wow, thank you!. With this, it shouldn't be that hard to hit Origin, the hard part is throwing coins and coins at the fountain. Portal will be open within the next few minutes. I'm just booting up the game now.

Oh wow, thank you!. With this, it shouldn't be that hard to hit Origin, the hard part is throwing coins and coins at the fountain. Portal will be open within the next few minutes. I'm just booting up the game now.

Don't hesitate to ask for help! For the coins, you can either do Pam's quests or the God/Creator quests. If there's something we can do, just let us know!

ooh congrats! i beat the light on accident as well lol. i jst wanted to train with the first few floors on there to beat the boss at darkness but i ended up not dying at all so i kept going and it was actually easy! jst that they have higher hps than others. i found trial of darkness a lot lot lot harder esp the hell boss so good luck!!

Yeah, the Trial of Light was actually easier than I had thought (*). The only thing that annoyed me was the lack of a save-point because it meant I had to keep playing. And the final boss was annoying too because he kept OHKO'ing me. x_x

The monsters were interesting, especially the ones on the tenth floor. My mind just kept going "What are these? Pok?mon???" O_O

I've just begun the trial of Darkness now with Jynx and you-know-who. And holy macaroni, I can just sit back and let those two deal with the monsters if I want. I'm curious how the rest of the trial will go! ?_?

(*) Quite sure that's because I'm playing as a Magician and can thus attack from a distance. I really don't see myself doing the Trials with a sword! x_x

Aaaaaaaaaand just beat the Trial of Darkness in a little over one hour. Glad that's done because I found it more annoying than the Trial of Light, go figure. x_x

So with that, I'm officially done with this game. I really don't want to try and level up anymore in the Crafting Lives because the mini-games bore me to tears and I'm not going to bother with Hunter and Mercenary either since I got Creator in Paladin and Magician and that's more than enough for me.

Other than the story, this game has been a lot of fun for me (well, except the Crafting Lives, that is, but eh, can't have everything, right?) and was definitely worth its money. If it ever gets a sequel, I'll definitely buy it!

Yeah, the Trial of Light was actually easier than I had thought (*). The only thing that annoyed me was the lack of a save-point because it meant I had to keep playing. And the final boss was annoying too because he kept OHKO'ing me. x_x

The monsters were interesting, especially the ones on the tenth floor. My mind just kept going "What are these? Pok?mon???" O_O

I've just begun the trial of Darkness now with Jynx and you-know-who. And holy macaroni, I can just sit back and let those two deal with the monsters if I want. I'm curious how the rest of the trial will go! ?_?

(*) Quite sure that's because I'm playing as a Magician and can thus attack from a distance. I really don't see myself doing the Trials with a sword! x_x
omg yes also not enough bounty clerks D: and good luck with darkness!! i feel you though i also play range lol (hunter) so mustang is a good tank to bring. i played paladin on time like when i first played but ever since i played as hunter i can't imagine myself being the tank now -A- but yeah the boss in darkness was the hell for me /: his wide attacks always ko me and my allies sigh but good luck anyway 8D tell me how it goes

Last edited:
omg yes also not enough bounty clerks D:

Yeah, that's probably the thing that annoys me most of all. You get like a zillion bounties but you can't turn them in. x_x And dragging them with you to another floor gets annoying quickly, especially if you have something like this and BAM, there go your bounties. x_x

http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2010/04/alot-is-better-than-you-at-everything.html

the struggle to grind is real

This is true. I made it a personal goal to not start a new life until all my skills are at level 20, but this can get tiresome quick! Currently trying to get fishing to level 20 so I can start as a miner

I know that password, gonna go get it and get the outfit, thanks guys!.

The only problem with that outfit is that everyone wears it (guilty). It's like the Meta Knight of Fantasy Life

Does anyone with the DLC want to play multiplayer with me? I don't have much friends to play with in this game.

I beat the story today and got a bunch of money.
I felt really rich so I bought the house in Al Maajik.
Now I'm really poor. :(

I also beat the story before reaching Level 20. Is that a problem?

Last edited:
Question about the DLC, does it need to be activated in order for me to play with other players who own DLC? Or not necessarily? I'm at lvl 42 and finished the story.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I beat the story today and got a bunch of money.
I felt really rich so I bought the house in All Maajik.
Now I'm really poor. :(

I know the feeling T.T I have 45k barely earning dosh

Question about the DLC, does it need to be activated in order for me to play with other players who own DLC? Or not necessarily? I'm at lvl 42 and finished the story.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I know the feeling T.T I have 45k barely earning dosh

If you had already bought the DLC,then you can play with other people(who have DLC).You don't need to be Lvl 50 yet :)

Oh BTW,I had about 500k dosh a bit ago.Now I'm only sitting at 90k.Why did I spend so much... :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also,anyone wanna play?I have DLC and I'm also bored

Last edited:
If you had already bought the DLC,then you can play with other people(who have DLC).You don't need to be Lvl 50 yet :)

Oh BTW,I had about 500k dosh a bit ago.Now I'm only sitting at 90k.Why did I spend so much... :/

Ohh so I can buy the DLC at this lvl and be able to play with members who have DLC then? :D My bestie is in lvl 80 and she wants to get the DLC with me so I was wondering if I needed to be lvl 50 in order to at least play with her.

Oh my you spent alot haha most I've had is 300k, on the old file that I lost lol

Ohh so I can buy the DLC at this lvl and be able to play with members who have DLC then? :D My bestie is in lvl 80 and she wants to get the DLC with me so I was wondering if I needed to be lvl 50 in order to at least play with her.

Oh my you spent alot haha most I've had is 300k, on the old file that I lost lol

Yep,pretty much.

Also,I buy most mats in bulk,so that's prob why I don't have much dosh >_<

Yep,pretty much.

Also,I buy most mats in bulk,so that's prob why I don't have much dosh >_<

Oh great! I have like only my bestie to play with cause everyone else owns DLC now I can be part of the crowd lol and yep that's probably whily, but at least you can resell things you craft! C: I would buy materials with things my carpenter crafted, kind of a cycle

My bestie is in lvl 80 and she wants to get the DLC with me so I was wondering if I needed to be lvl 50 in order to at least play with her.

No, you two can play together. Just that you won't have access (yet) to Origin Island (or well, whatever area you haven't unlocked yet; you need to have both unlocked an area to be able to go there when playing together).

yeah the boss in darkness was the hell for me /: his wide attacks always ko me and my allies sigh but good luck anyway 8D tell me how it goes

Actually already answered that here, LOL.

The only problem with that outfit is that everyone wears it (guilty). It's like the Meta Knight of Fantasy Life

True, but your defense is very low and since Magician takes a few moments before you can attack (unless you're spamming the A or X button but you're not doing a whole lot of damage then), you get hit a lot if you're dealing with wide attack monsters (like in the Tower).

I also beat the story before reaching Level 20. Is that a problem?

No, not at all. And congratulations! :)

Back