• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Fantasy Life General Thread

This is my progress after a day.
TOO ADDICTING!!!.jpg

I think you can change your voice at the Forest Shrine for 150k(same place to change facial features etc).I'm not sure though.

Ohh I see thank you! :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

altAjVSvGNEnL2zWOvUffmtT1lOmFd8encVZKL7ym_VtVNY.jpgaltAqAb9qyP4Wfyn71UbKCDymmhHmKOTg-VmOX_jH6cWfro.jpg

After lossing my file in now 15 hours into it once again, prepared my Hunter as always but to speed things up I unlocked my Miner, Woodcutter and Angler to gather more things as I progress :D today my bestie was helping me lvl up to lvl,20 so I wouldn't have such a hard time again -.- but since we went to kill Napdragons,Chimera,SilverDragon,Silver Fang and so on, I couldn't do any damage at lvl 6 �� so this was me hiding in the Napdragon suit hopefully pics upload correctly x: Never tried posting images with mobile

- - - Post Merge - - -

Looks as If I'm stalking her XDD lmao

This game. This game here. Addictive.

It is my drug. OFJSLDGSLDFHJSDLFHSDLJFKSDF

/dies.

Yeah I do have DLC but yeah I'm from Singapore imma warn ya my net is bad if someone is streaming

GUESS WHO JUST BEAT THE TRIAL OF LIGHT??? THAT'S RIGHT!!! ME!!! OH YEAH, I TOTALLY DID!!!

Let's ignore the fact that I'm a complete idiot who thought she was going to do the Trial of Darkness, but entered the wrong door and was thus doing the Trial of Light. Which took me only three levels or so before I realized that "Oops, this ain't right".
View attachment 80263
One hour and thirty minutes to beat the Trial. Took Mustang and Jynx with me. And used about 50 Hi-HP Potions and 50 Hi-SP Potions or so. As well as a bunch of Life Cures (didn't count them, but probably over 20) and a few Elixirs. All in all, given that I wasn't really prepared (because I was going to do the Trial of Darkness), I'm quite happy with all this. I'll do the Trial of Darkness tomorrow; I'll let you all know how that one goes!

GUESS WHO JUST BEAT THE TRIAL OF LIGHT??? THAT'S RIGHT!!! ME!!! OH YEAH, I TOTALLY DID!!!

Let's ignore the fact that I'm a complete idiot who thought she was going to do the Trial of Darkness, but entered the wrong door and was thus doing the Trial of Light. Which took me only three levels or so before I realized that "Oops, this ain't right".
View attachment 80263
One hour and thirty minutes to beat the Trial. Took Mustang and Jynx with me. And used about 50 Hi-HP Potions and 50 Hi-SP Potions or so. As well as a bunch of Life Cures (didn't count them, but probably over 20) and a few Elixirs. All in all, given that I wasn't really prepared (because I was going to do the Trial of Darkness), I'm quite happy with all this. I'll do the Trial of Darkness tomorrow; I'll let you all know how that one goes!
ooh congrats! i beat the light on accident as well lol. i jst wanted to train with the first few floors on there to beat the boss at darkness but i ended up not dying at all so i kept going and it was actually easy! jst that they have higher hps than others. i found trial of darkness a lot lot lot harder esp the hell boss so good luck!!

Yeah it is...ALOT.(especially if you like these types of games.Too bad the story was a bit meh though.)

The story is really lame. :( Probably the worst part of the game. Gah.

The real meat of the game are the quests and the different Life classes!

Napdragon's decent for grinding

I never thought about the Napdragon, oops. I can do 40-50 damage on him, any clothes that'll boost my attack?. I'm currently wearing full Hero Magician outfit + snow gloves and diamond ring. Best staffs I've got are Staff of Wisdom and Serpent Staff.

i listen to this over and over while playing fantasy life v u v

Last edited:
I never thought about the Napdragon, oops. I can do 40-50 damage on him, any clothes that'll boost my attack?. I'm currently wearing full Hero Magician outfit + snow gloves and diamond ring. Best staffs I've got are Staff of Wisdom and Serpent Staff.

The Magician outfit from the post office passwords gives a very nice boost (Magic Attack +70). :)

Last edited:

The mail password outfit for wizards (Mysterious one or something) gives the best stat boost, imo (+magic attack, what's not to like ^^?)! So that'd really help with boosting damage. I find other outfits cannot measure up, but that's just my own preference. As for accessories that are available to you atm, perhaps items that boost INT are ok. Around that level I did luck / int (switch on and off, depending on how i felt).. Later on you'll prob use Esmeralda's wand (++++++sp) so that would make up for the hero wizard set items, if you like sp boosts.

I know that password, gonna go get it and get the outfit, thanks guys!. When do you get Esmeralda's wand though?, I expect it's Origin/something to do with the coins.

Later on you'll prob use Esmeralda's wand (++++++sp) so that would make up for the hero wizard set items, if you like sp boosts.

Or you could stock up on SP Potions and try to get the Dark Sultan's Wand instead. Esmeralda's has 80 Magic Attack, whereas Dark Sultan's has 110 + 30. Your skill level does need to be 15, though (12 for Esmeralda's).

I use the outfit from the passwords + the Dark Sultan's Wand which gives me 210 Magic Attack and that's without any of my stats. :D

When do you get Esmeralda's wand though?, I expect it's Origin/something to do with the coins.

Yeah, it's a DLC item that you can get from tossing Golden Lunares Coins into the fountains. They're all set in a specific order (which depends from one user to another). So resetting doesn't help, the fountain will keep giving you items in the same order. If you want something specific, you're going to have to either keep throwing coins into the fountains or trade with another user.

Last edited:
^ yupp, I do the same but didn't bother to mention til' later anyway :p thanks for filling that gap! i super miss my fast sp regen, but I'd rather pick m.atk over sp regen anyday. hahah

@twilightsparkle, is your magic lvl 12? i could lend you my esmeralda's wand since im not playing atm LOL, i just love it too much (when i need a fast sp regen and im being a cheapo) to sell it away. XD

@twilightsparkle, is your magic lvl 12? i could lend you my esmeralda's wand since im not playing atm LOL, i just love it too much (when i need a fast sp regen and im being a cheapo) to sell it away. XD
I'm 13, on the way to 14. How long could I lend it for?, if you can pop over now. I can open the portal.

Back