• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Fantasy Life General Thread

GUH I WANT THIS GAME ;u;

I agree with Manazran above, get it. I cannot put it down!! Play is great. I have already lived five lives - three of them to legend yet I bought it less than a month ago - actually exactly 2 weeks ago today! lol

Last edited:
I've had it since it's release and it is a pretty amazing game.
There's so much **** to do in it you never really get bored.
I have the DLC and just started over since I didn't like where my first character was going.
Put way too many points into dexterity and my blacksmithing was turning out to be pretty ****ty.

I literally have no one to play this with.

Last edited:
I have the DLC and just started over since I didn't like where my first character was going.
Put way too many points into dexterity and my blacksmithing was turning out to be pretty ****ty.

Are you looking for people to it with?

- - - Post Merge - - -

GUH I WANT THIS GAME ;u;

I couldn't decide if I should get it or not at first but I'm glad I bought it.

You started a new save file? Wouldn't it have been easier to just restat?

I seriously hope you didn't delete your first character,because you can respec yourself at the Almaajik Library(with the book thing that I forgot the name of) for 30k dosh.(This is unlocked by finishing the story)

EDIT:Oh damn wrong quote.Fixed.

Double edit:Huh,had the correct quote the first time.Derp.

Last edited:
Reached Creator (or God) rank yesterday on my Miner life. Frustrating since there was a missing challenge for the longest and I couldn't figure out what it was. Luckily, I did a quick search and found it! I always love when I mine everything beforehand, just gotta talk to whoever and rank up (unless I need to receive quests by talking to npcs).

Angler life is next, so many fish I need.... @.@. Finally got the ornamental carp after 2 months though :p

Finally got back into playing fantasy life x) I became creator rank tailor and the lunares coin quest is pretty easy!! I can do it on auto now :D

I also crafted my first Valkyrie set!
If anyone wants, I can craft divine rank tailor gear for you if you provide the materials :0

Finally got back into playing fantasy life x) I became creator rank tailor and the lunares coin quest is pretty easy!! I can do it on auto now :D

I also crafted my first Valkyrie set!
If anyone wants, I can craft divine rank tailor gear for you if you provide the materials :0

I'm jelly since males can't equip Valkyrie armor,which is the best armo in the game BTW.The only thing males is Ares,which is is still decent I guess.(I also really the design for Valkyrie,actually)

But seriously,nice!

I'm jelly since males can't equip Valkyrie armor,which is the best armo in the game BTW.The only thing males is Ares,which is is still decent I guess.(I also really the design for Valkyrie,actually)

But seriously,nice!

Ohh, didn't know Valkyrie armor was the best xD I thought maybe it was the fountains which gave the best gear. I was using the dragon king armor before which seemed good xD
I added some divinus appliques and some rainbow mana+ to different pieces of my Valkyrie set. Would there be better additions? What do the orbs do? Although I don't really want to do a tower run again for a while haha

Weird how there are gender restrictions on the best gear :\ hopefully they don't do that in fl2 (if there is even a sequel in development.....)

Unlocked Origin Island, and I'm now a god in training!.
Anyone wanna help me do the Rainbow Wraith in Central Grassland? c:. Also, I need to find Grace and Dogu for Flutter's Requests, yet I can seem to find them, where are they located?.

Jelly. Hopefully would get this game on my b-day coming this week.

Unlocked Origin Island, and I'm now a god in training!.
Anyone wanna help me do the Rainbow Wraith in Central Grassland? c:. Also, I need to find Grace and Dogu for Flutter's Requests, yet I can seem to find them, where are they located?.
if you beat the story they should be at the top of the trials floor when you enter through the portal in the center of first floor

and i can help you with the rainbow wraith if we're available at the same time and congrats!!

Last edited:
I bought this game a little bit ago, but I didn't actually bother to start it yet. Fire Emblem dragged me away )":

I bought this game a little bit ago, but I didn't actually bother to start it yet. Fire Emblem dragged me away )":
LOLLLL i actually bought this game to get fire emblem away from my head but as soon as i finished the game with a satisfying level and ranks etc i ended up going back to fe ////:

For those asking why I deleted my first save, I didn't.
I didn't like anything about her, really. Even restat'ing wouldn't have helped her, lol.
And I know y'all are gonna be like "but you can change ur appearance with that dumbass mirror blablablaaaa," but uhh sorry, it's my game. I was only on level 40 and I'm already back on level 38 so that doesn't matter now.

( Also yeah, looking for people to play this with. It's so lonely. :( )

Last edited:
Back