• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Fantasy Life General Thread

For those asking why I deleted my first save, I didn't.
I didn't like anything about her, really. Even restat'ing wouldn't have helped her, lol.
And I know y'all are gonna be like "but you can change ur appearance with that dumbass mirror blablablaaaa," but uhh sorry, it's my game. I was only on level 40 and I'm already back on level 38 so that doesn't matter now.

( Also yeah, looking for people to play this with. It's so lonely. :( )

I asked if you were looking to play with someone and just didn't even answer me.

For those asking why I deleted my first save, I didn't.
I didn't like anything about her, really. Even restat'ing wouldn't have helped her, lol.
And I know y'all are gonna be like "but you can change ur appearance with that dumbass mirror blablablaaaa," but uhh sorry, it's my game. I was only on level 40 and I'm already back on level 38 so that doesn't matter now.

( Also yeah, looking for people to play this with. It's so lonely. :( )

I can play with you if you have dlc! ^.^

if you beat the story they should be at the top of the trials floor when you enter through the portal in the center of first floor

and i can help you with the rainbow wraith if we're available at the same time and congrats!!
That'd be awesome, I just finished the Origin storyline (disaster), so i'll try and catch you soon.

That'd be awesome, I just finished the Origin storyline (disaster), so i'll try and catch you soon.

haha okay take your time and good luck!! omg i was so underlevel when i played and beat oi so it was hard for me /:
i mainly relied on that one guy / grace's childhood friend and i was helled when he left my party lol

Last edited:
Last edited:
So,I've wanted to start a new save file as a female character(My main file was a male one,BTW) for a while now,because I just wanta new expierience(also Valkyrie armor hue hue).The thing is,I'm afraid the game will get dull if I start a new character,since I'll just want to rush through the story then.So,start a new savefile as a female y/n?

So,I've wanted to start a new save file as a female character(My main file was a male one,BTW) for a while now,because I just wanta new expierience(also Valkyrie armor hue hue).The thing is,I'm afraid the game will get dull if I start a new character,since I'll just want to rush through the story then.So,start a new savefile as a female y/n?

I say go for it. What else are you gonna do with your time? Play another video game? Pffff I think it's good to see everything this game has to offer

yeah you can try it! and don't rush through the game even tho you already know what's gonna happen and all bc then it'll feel just like a chore, i felt that when i was rushing through the cook life tbh and jst got unmotivated and took forever to finish instead. ive also been planning to start a new game since i don't really have anything to do in my current file anymore. i wanna deactivate dlc tho so i can play w ppl w dlc and ppl w no dlc but so far all ive found is you have to delete dlc to deactivate it, which im not really down to do D:

female armors are cute, ahh you're making me wanna play as a male now tho

i wish stuff weren't genderlocked

also!!!! i saw you were looking for someone to play with, ive been wanting to play with u so we should sometime 8D

Last edited:
I say go for it. What else are you gonna do with your time? Play another video game? Pffff I think it's good to see everything this game has to offer

Hmm,guess I'll do it then.Now what to name it though...

yeah you can try it! and don't rush through the game even tho you already know what's gonna happen and all bc then it'll feel just like a chore, i felt that when i was rushing through the cook life tbh and jst got unmotivated and took forever to finish instead. ive also been planning to start a new game since i don't really have anything to do in my current file anymore. i wanna deactivate dlc tho so i can play w ppl w dlc and ppl w no dlc but so far all ive found is you have to delete dlc to deactivate it, which im not really down to do D:

female armors are cute, ahh you're making me wanna play as a male now tho

i wish stuff weren't genderlocked

also!!!! i saw you were looking for someone to play with, ive been wanting to play with u so we should sometime 8D

If you wanna play,feel free to VM me at any time.I'm up :)

Finally got the Lunares Coins unlocked. Being the person I am, threw them into the Origin island fountain in one go and well..
*2 sliver coins later*
"Plushling Backpack"
did that really just happen.
I really wanted the Plushling Backpack, not to mention it looks cute on my player. Now.. to get more coins from Pam. I also got the God rank, woot woot.

This might sound strange, but are there any guides or something out there that list all of the challenges for each life and what you need to do? I'm really hoping to be able to achieve god rank in alchemy but I'm always incredibly unorganised when it comes to getting ingredients for crafting things in games, so I'd probably find it easier if I had a list of challenges and what I need to make, then I could probably look up the items and what ingredients I need so I can work on collecting them.

I guess this is probably a big ask and I don't know if there's anything like this I can use, but if anyone knows of something I can look at to help with this, I'd greatly appreciate it.

This might sound strange, but are there any guides or something out there that list all of the challenges for each life and what you need to do? I'm really hoping to be able to achieve god rank in alchemy but I'm always incredibly unorganised when it comes to getting ingredients for crafting things in games, so I'd probably find it easier if I had a list of challenges and what I need to make, then I could probably look up the items and what ingredients I need so I can work on collecting them.

I guess this is probably a big ask and I don't know if there's anything like this I can use, but if anyone knows of something I can look at to help with this, I'd greatly appreciate it.

http://reveriaexplorer.com/gatherer

fill in info fields as necessary

Almost reached Master on every life! :'D
Almost 100 hours where has my life gone

Finally God Hunter soon Legend Miner/Woodcutter and currently started Alchemist(finally I can make life cures ��) can't wait to finish it to be able to help my Magician :D. Aslo , what's a good way to earn dosh? I kill bounties but I always see myself poor lol

Finally God Hunter soon Legend Miner/Woodcutter and currently started Alchemist(finally I can make life cures ��) can't wait to finish it to be able to help my Magician :D. Aslo , what's a good way to earn dosh? I kill bounties but I always see myself poor lol

I'll tell you what I did.
1. Become carpenter
2. Purchase enough materials to make hundreds of golden saws (this is your initial investment)
3. Spam auto+ mode
4. Sell hundreds of golden saws for huge profit

Of course you could do this with any crafting life. My original reason for doing this was to get my tool crafting skill up to level 20, but I unexpectedly ended up filthy rich in the process

Last edited:
Back