• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Fantasy Life General Thread

I'll tell you what I did.
1. Become carpenter
2. Purchase enough materials to make hundreds of golden saws (this is your initial investment)
3. Spam auto+ mode
4. Sell hundreds of golden saws for huge profit

Of course you could do this with any crafting life. My original reason for doing this was to get my tool crafting skill up to level 20, but I unexpectedly ended up filthy rich in the process

Interesting! I will be trying this out as my alchemist needs to buy materials as well and I'm running out of dosh pretty quickly. I used to be Carpenter on my first file (lost it) and I used to get filthy rich as well just by selling extras of what I was meant to do (so many bows due to perfecting a bow for my Huntress ;-;)

I'll tell you what I did.
1. Become carpenter
2. Purchase enough materials to make hundreds of golden saws (this is your initial investment)
3. Spam auto+ mode
4. Sell hundreds of golden saws for huge profit

Of course you could do this with any crafting life. My original reason for doing this was to get my tool crafting skill up to level 20, but I unexpectedly ended up filthy rich in the process

What's the cost + profit?

Also, for hero rank and higher ALCHEMISTS, I've been using this method to make dosh/or profit.
- buy ingredients to make 100 great bombs, total cost is about 68k dosh.
- sell of 100-112 (in auto mode+) of superior great bombs will get you 155.5k dosh.
- profit: 87k dosh

Last edited:
Can someone help me please? I'm stuck on tailoring and not sure what to do next. I am a hero tailor and done all my quests and still not sure what to do. Can anyone tell me what I have to do next?

What's the cost + profit?

Also, for hero rank and higher ALCHEMISTS, I've been using this method to make dosh/or profit.
- buy ingredients to make 100 great bombs, total cost is about 68k dosh.
- sell of 100-112 (in auto mode+) of superior great bombs will get you 155.5k dosh.
- profit: 87k dosh

Not bad, I'm currently Master Alchemist so I will try this out aswell once i turn Hero :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can someone help me please? I'm stuck on tailoring and not sure what to do next. I am a hero tailor and done all my quests and still not sure what to do. Can anyone tell me what I have to do next?

Reach Legend and Creator ranks? Make sure to speak to all NPCS so you unlock all quests for the tailor.
Here's a list of the NPCS for all lives : http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/971712-fantasy-life/70273599

I finally started properly playing this game, even though I bought it about a month ago.

I chose to be a Hunter, and I'm having a great deal of fun. I'm still rather unsure about my stat distribution, though. I'm basically at the very beginning, so I've only put points into Dexterity. Does anyone have any tips?

I finally started properly playing this game, even though I bought it about a month ago.

I chose to be a Hunter, and I'm having a great deal of fun. I'm still rather unsure about my stat distribution, though. I'm basically at the very beginning, so I've only put points into Dexterity. Does anyone have any tips?

Definitely dexerity! When you cap dex, add the points to focus/strength.

Read more here: http://fantasy-life.wikia.com/wiki/Stats

Hi all! I was wondering, can you delete a save file on FL? I was just wondering since you only get 3 save files and might want to play through the game again later on...

Hi all! I was wondering, can you delete a save file on FL? I was just wondering since you only get 3 save files and might want to play through the game again later on...

Yes, you can. If you go to the file select screen you can press the X button over the file you want to delete to delete the game data for that file.

Yes, you can. If you go to the file select screen you can press the X button over the file you want to delete to delete the game data for that file.

Thank you! :)

What's a good way to lvl up faster? I just got a quest from Fern to kill a Typhoon bird but I do 0 DAMAGE to that thing Q.Q

What level are you right now? The best way I find is basically go find the highest level boss monster that you can easily defeat (doing around 50 damage to it with a normal strike), and keep fighting that over and over again.

Also, I feel as if the game expects you to take different lives apart from a combat one, so if you haven't done that already, go find a crafting/ gathering life you're interested in and do the challenges in those lives. You'll level up easier as a result (I ended the game at L41 and I didn't even grind; I made a lot of my own items as an alchemist & cook though, so that probably did a lot in levelling me up).

What's a good way to lvl up faster? I just got a quest from Fern to kill a Typhoon bird but I do 0 DAMAGE to that thing Q.Q

considering you've unlocked the typhoon bird quest I'm assuming you've reached god/creator lvl in the hunter life and have access to the origin islands already. best way to lvl up at this point (imo) is to farm the trials. you should be able to complete the trial of time without much trouble at this point, and I think I used to gain like 3-5 lvls each time I farmed the trials.

don't worry about being unable to complete the god rank combat quests for now, they're reallly difficult lol I could barely do any damage on them until I was like lvl 120-130 w/ the optimal weapons/gear and had already beat the trial of light.

Thank you! :)

What level are you right now? The best way I find is basically go find the highest level boss monster that you can easily defeat (doing around 50 damage to it with a normal strike), and keep fighting that over and over again.

Also, I feel as if the game expects you to take different lives apart from a combat one, so if you haven't done that already, go find a crafting/ gathering life you're interested in and do the challenges in those lives. You'll level up easier as a result (I ended the game at L41 and I didn't even grind; I made a lot of my own items as an alchemist & cook though, so that probably did a lot in levelling me up).

I'm currently lvl 72 c: Yesterday I was grinding at AncientRuins,DarkVoid and Origin island, Killed 3 Rainbowwraths, 1 golden dragon, 2 shadow bigbeaks. I went up like 6 lvls basicly so I guess that helped alot, I have my Alchemist life in Hero,Miner in Hero, Woodcutter in Hero and Angler in Expert so I have been doing other lives as I focus on my Huntress

- - - Post Merge - - -

considering you've unlocked the typhoon bird quest I'm assuming you've reached god/creator lvl in the hunter life and have access to the origin islands already. best way to lvl up at this point (imo) is to farm the trials. you should be able to complete the trial of time without much trouble at this point, and I think I used to gain like 3-5 lvls each time I farmed the trials.

don't worry about being unable to complete the god rank combat quests for now, they're reallly difficult lol I could barely do any damage on them until I was like lvl 120-130 w/ the optimal weapons/gear and had already beat the trial of light.

it very funny cause when I read Typhoon I thought about the normal bird you see in Tortuga Archipelago but when I saw that giant creepy bird and it attacked me in one hit I was like " WTF IS THIS THING!" But Ill start making some elixirs and life cures to enter the trial of time ! Thanks!

Last edited:
Gahh, the Pumpking is a bother to try and defeat. I can't even do much damage before getting two shotted by the attacks. Not to mention the amount of enemies before it. Anyone willing to help me?, I'm a level 62 God Magician, and I need those coins.

Gahh, the Pumpking is a bother to try and defeat. I can't even do much damage before getting two shotted by the attacks. Not to mention the amount of enemies before it. Anyone willing to help me?, I'm a level 62 God Magician, and I need those coins.

You won't be able to beat the combat class lunares god bosses for a while - I'm level 110(ish or around that) and I can't beat any of them. :/ Also I think nammie said it took her till lv 120-130 with optimal gear/stat allocations.

At this stage, if you're after coins, try moving back to living in the attic above Pam and doing her quests. That, or try out the tailor/cook/fishing god quests (those are suppose to be among the easiest). I can do the tailor god quest pretty easily; the boss is easy and I can craft the plushy cottage on auto. It's just a colossal pain to get to the tailor god rank.

You won't be able to beat the combat class lunares god bosses for a while - I'm level 110(ish or around that) and I can't beat any of them. :/ Also I think nammie said it took her till lv 120-130 with optimal gear/stat allocations.

At this stage, if you're after coins, try moving back to living in the attic above Pam and doing her quests. That, or try out the tailor/cook/fishing god quests (those are suppose to be among the easiest). I can do the tailor god quest pretty easily; the boss is easy and I can craft the plushy cottage on auto. It's just a colossal pain to get to the tailor god rank.
Well, thats a pain :/. Good know though, might rank up my angler and tailor and try to do those. I'm gonna try getting my level up and do more Pam's quests. Time to go grinding for Lord of the Dead, I need a evil shard but I'm only Expert on my Miner.

I'm thinking of taking up Tailoring in addition to Hunting. There does seem to be some stat overlap and my understanding is that the best armor is crafted by Tailors. Is this this true? And does it seem like a good idea to do so?

I'm not at the point where I can even wear Valkyrie armor, but I like to think ahead sometimes, particularly when trapped in my own boredom.

I'm thinking of taking up Tailoring in addition to Hunting. There does seem to be some stat overlap and my understanding is that the best armor is crafted by Tailors. Is this this true? And does it seem like a good idea to do so?

I'm not at the point where I can even wear Valkyrie armor, but I like to think ahead sometimes, particularly when trapped in my own boredom.

Yup, the valkyrie armor is the best armor (and it can only be crafted by god/creator tailors). Both tailor/hunter are heavily influenced by dexterity.

plus, the tailor class has an easy lunares coin quest :D If you want to plan ahead, I'd say go for it :O

also, you can read more bout stats here: http://fantasy-life.wikia.com/wiki/Stats

Back