• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Fantasy Life General Thread

Yup, the valkyrie armor is the best armor (and it can only be crafted by god/creator tailors). Both tailor/hunter are heavily influenced by dexterity.

plus, the tailor class has an easy lunares coin quest :D If you want to plan ahead, I'd say go for it :O

also, you can read more bout stats here: http://fantasy-life.wikia.com/wiki/Stats

Thanks! I was looking over the stats page, and the Dex influence definitely helped gear me towards a Tailor as my crafting Life. I play this game during my work breaks so I might just go ahead and start that out in a bit. After I eat of course...haha...

Thanks! I was looking over the stats page, and the Dex influence definitely helped gear me towards a Tailor as my crafting Life. I play this game during my work breaks so I might just go ahead and start that out in a bit. After I eat of course...haha...

I think tailor is a great choice! :eek: plus it's fulfilling when you can craft your own nice gear.
there's an option to re-allocate your stats later, so nothing's set in stone :eek:

also, the best bow is the spirit king bow, which you can get by making offerings, so you don't really need to be a carpenter! (unless i guess if you like making your own furniture)

I think I'll stick to Hunter and Tailor for now, haha. Thanks for the information on the bow! I don't know that I'll be getting into carpentry yet. It's more likely that I'll go the offering route, but I'll have to see how everything else goes first. Unfortunately, my break is over, so I can't do much else until a few hours from now.

Gahh, the Pumpking is a bother to try and defeat. I can't even do much damage before getting two shotted by the attacks. Not to mention the amount of enemies before it. Anyone willing to help me?, I'm a level 62 God Magician, and I need those coins.

you're way too underleveled, you're gonna need to at least hit lvl 100 if not maybe 110-120 before you can do any damage to the god lvl combat bosses

if you have gear good for fishing (i.e. buccaneer stuff) + I think the... star fishing rod?? the best rod anyways + stats optimal for fishing, then fishing is pretty easy
same with the woodcutting/mining quests, as long as you have the gear and stats theyre not too bad.

if not then tailor/carpenter/blacksmith all have pretty manageable bosses too imo
I think a lot of ppl prefer the tailor one bc the boss spawns rly close to your terra nimbus home
the blacksmith one spawns in haniwa cave and the haniwa one in mt snowpeak

So i'm doing the trial of time, so far i've leveled up to lvl 76, so 4 levels which is great, only thing that kind of bothers me is the amount of possible bounties in here!! I have 3 golden cage bounties in Floor 5, and there's like 4 other monsters that will turn into bounties aswell, D: like I would love to cash them all honestly but the game only allows you to carry 3, is there a way to cash more than 3 of the same floor?

So i'm doing the trial of time, so far i've leveled up to lvl 76, so 4 levels which is great, only thing that kind of bothers me is the amount of possible bounties in here!! I have 3 golden cage bounties in Floor 5, and there's like 4 other monsters that will turn into bounties aswell, D: like I would love to cash them all honestly but the game only allows you to carry 3, is there a way to cash more than 3 of the same floor?

No, unfortunately, you can only have 3 bounties at a time.. the moment you kill another monster that will yield a bounty, the 'oldest' bounty you have will disappear. So yeah, it's pretty impossible to get all the bounties in level 5.. unless you're okay with getting three, running back to level 4, then just ignore the monsters that you already got the bounties from.. Personally though, I think the only bounties worth cashing out in level 5 would be the medusa, the other medusa(kiler medusa i think), and the big mimic.. so that's the last three/four monsters before the portal

use this site http://reveriaexplorer.com/ to prioritize bounties that you need bc unfortunately it's impossible to defeat all the monsters and get all the bounties before a floor w/ a bounty clerk;;
it gets even worse for the trial of light bc there's one drop (protection stone+) that only appears in a bounty, and the monster that drops it is like 2 floors above/below bounty clerk floors ugh

use this site http://reveriaexplorer.com/ to prioritize bounties that you need bc unfortunately it's impossible to defeat all the monsters and get all the bounties before a floor w/ a bounty clerk;;
it gets even worse for the trial of light bc there's one drop (protection stone+) that only appears in a bounty, and the monster that drops it is like 2 floors above/below bounty clerk floors ugh

Ugh that sounds horrible ;-; I finished the trial of time, the final boss was a bit of a pain so I need to play through it a few more times. Ill check that site out! I normslly use it for gathering items hehe

- - - Post Merge - - -

Goodness. The tailoring mini-game is quite fun. I may be doing this for a while.

Ohhh is tailor fun? Ive never done tailor but did alchemist,Blacksmith and carpenter on past files :3

Okay, so I've avoided this thread incase of spoilers for all this time, and thought, 'Heck, I just got through Levitania, there's no more map left, I can come here.' And homg does this game seriously go on forever?! Opponents you need to be above level 100 for?! I've played 65 hours and am like Level 45. -dead-
-even moreso dead that OP states you can do the story in 10 hours- I must suck xD I haven't even touched 6 of the jobs yet.

Also was going to ask if the DLC is worth purchasing? Though I did see the first post say you can get 500 spaces in your storage with it and tbh that is worth buying the whole game over again for, with the ammount of stuff I horde. :p (But I had no problem giving Pom his 99 apples when he asked! xP)

Okay, so I've avoided this thread incase of spoilers for all this time, and thought, 'Heck, I just got through Levitania, there's no more map left, I can come here.' And homg does this game seriously go on forever?! Opponents you need to be above level 100 for?! I've played 65 hours and am like Level 45. -dead-
-even moreso dead that OP states you can do the story in 10 hours- I must suck xD I haven't even touched 6 of the jobs yet.

Also was going to ask if the DLC is worth purchasing? Though I did see the first post say you can get 500 spaces in your storage with it and tbh that is worth buying the whole game over again for, with the ammount of stuff I horde. :p (But I had no problem giving Pom his 99 apples when he asked! xP)

My dear Jingle, this game. Is worth every penny DLC included, there's SOOOO MUCH TO DO!!! tha bag goes up too 500 and the storage 1,200 I think. And you probably took that long with the main story because you were doing Lifes quest and other stuff like hoarding lmao. I've pit about 230hours or so into this game, still not bored :D still have so much to accomplish lol

Ugh that sounds horrible ;-; I finished the trial of time, the final boss was a bit of a pain so I need to play through it a few more times. Ill check that site out! I normslly use it for gathering items hehe

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ohhh is tailor fun? Ive never done tailor but did alchemist,Blacksmith and carpenter on past files :3
I've only done Hunter and Tailor, so I'm not sure how Tailor compares to other crafting classes. I personally find it pretty fun though. It's very satisfying.

My dear Jingle, this game. Is worth every penny DLC included, there's SOOOO MUCH TO DO!!! tha bag goes up too 500 and the storage 1,200 I think. And you probably took that long with the main story because you were doing Lifes quest and other stuff like hoarding lmao. I've pit about 230hours or so into this game, still not bored :D still have so much to accomplish lol

:p I have been pretty damn addicted the past 2 weeks. But 230 hours! I did not know I signed up for this much.
I was wondering what the DLC actually entailed other than obviously more bliss bonuses. I just met the pet vendor that told me I'm not allowed any more cats without DLC. ~sadface~ But does a whole chunk of map areas and new achievements get added in or something?

And I probably spent like 10 hours just trying to mine that goddamn Dragon scab. I went back to it so often and only mined it yesterday. And it took like an ingame day and a half of slowly trickling the damage down, and guzzling SP potions (thank christ for auto+ alchemy), but it got me to Legend Miner. =D (I am not an efficient person. xP)

I didn't know there was DLC for this game until two days ago. I'm considering getting it, but we'll see how tomorrow goes. Nintendo is rather determined to show dangle pretty things in front of me.

I didn't know there was DLC for this game until two days ago. I'm considering getting it, but we'll see how tomorrow goes. Nintendo is rather determined to show dangle pretty things in front of me.

:p I saw that the option was there when I first played, but it says you need to complete the story first. I thought I'd see how the story went and like you was seeing how I'd feel the next day. But now I'm more like, 'maybe tomorrow I'll finish? Have I been everywhere yet? Does this game even have an end?'

:p I have been pretty damn addicted the past 2 weeks. But 230 hours! I did not know I signed up for this much.
I was wondering what the DLC actually entailed other than obviously more bliss bonuses. I just met the pet vendor that told me I'm not allowed any more cats without DLC. ~sadface~ But does a whole chunk of map areas and new achievements get added in or something?

And I probably spent like 10 hours just trying to mine that goddamn Dragon scab. I went back to it so often and only mined it yesterday. And it took like an ingame day and a half of slowly trickling the damage down, and guzzling SP potions (thank christ for auto+ alchemy), but it got me to Legend Miner. =D (I am not an efficient person. xP)

The DLC offers new pets, different ones than dogs and cats :p, new opportunities for bliss, you can now lvl up to 200, new monsters, new quest, a whole new area to explore wish I love Origin Island �� and you can reach Creator rank!! :D and well if you enjoy the game you really wont notice the hours haha, my first file was 120 hours but sadly due to a system transfer I lost my file since it was in my SD card, but even so i stikk enjoyed the game enough to restart it and I've put up about 100 hours or so lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

All the crafting lives have the exact same minigame @_@
It's fun for a bit but after the grind, I can't say I enjoy crafting very much :\

Yes I know they are all the same but at first when I did carpentry it was such a hassle!! But now that I made Alchemy I actually had fun with it lol idk so maybe tailor will be fun xD I reached Creator Alchemist last night which is my second Creator rank so far lol Woodcutter is one mission away from Creator

- - - Post Merge - - -

So I'm level 28 and I need to level up decently quickly. Any tips?
If you have DLC I can take you around Riveria and help you kill high level monsters, I'm lvl 79 currently

I honestly forgot I had Fantasy Life, which makes me quite upset because when I was announced I was super-psyched for it. I got it and played it for a decent chunk of time, and even debated on whether or not to get the DLC. I am sort of glad I didn't, since for some reason I have just not been compelled to play the game for at least a few months. :/

Back