• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Fantasy Life General Thread

I honestly forgot I had Fantasy Life, which makes me quite upset because when I was announced I was super-psyched for it. I got it and played it for a decent chunk of time, and even debated on whether or not to get the DLC. I am sort of glad I didn't, since for some reason I have just not been compelled to play the game for at least a few months. :/

I was like that with Pokemon ORAS :c.

As for FL I didn't even want it at first but then my friends got it and I was like " Oh well lets ask for it for Christmas" and I'm still hooked lol

So I'm level 28 and I need to level up decently quickly. Any tips?

I've found if I want to level quickly the best way is to find 2 high levelled allies (I'm guessing Andy and Olivia might be good for you as they were 30 and 32 for me when I was done with their Lunares chapter - though it scales so idk.) And then take them off bounty hunting the largest monsters you can with a job that requires you to hunt monsters.
I usually wander into areas I shouldn't be in yet inbetween chapters and then manage to find quests/achievements that aren't listed yet for me, and that gives me more stars as well. With the bounty monsters you often get a large chunk of exp too.

Or find a creating job which has something that you can easily make, just from stuff bought in shops. And if that gives a good amount of exp, make hundreds of them. :p

The DLC offers new pets, different ones than dogs and cats :p, new opportunities for bliss, you can now lvl up to 200, new monsters, new quest, a whole new area to explore wish I love Origin Island �� and you can reach Creator rank!! :D and well if you enjoy the game you really wont notice the hours haha, my first file was 120 hours but sadly due to a system transfer I lost my file since it was in my SD card, but even so i stikk enjoyed the game enough to restart it and I've put up about 100 hours or so lol

Okay, so it adds a bit of everything then like I thought it might. :p And creator rank. D: I'm in despair over some of the stuff required for, uh, god rank? whatever is after legend.
And that sounds kinda sinister, you won't notice the hours of your life wind by. :p Evenmoreso that I have ~ 2000 hours spend on NL.

I have a question about the golden goddess statue... the exchange girl said if I display it in my room, it may double the lunares coins i get from the requests. By "my room" does she mean the house in castele, or would it still work even if it's displayed in one of the holiday homes?

hai :3

I actually need help with grinding. All the monsters I kill are either too hard to too little exp giving. and I cant beat the napdragon (I just beat tale of lunares chapter 3) and Im like only level 13.

honestly, cooking doesnt give me that much exp nor dosh, and I have a iron sword with a bronze shield along with snow child armor.

Im confused on what to do. I deal 0-1 damage to a mini boss in Port Pureto..I mean I dont want to blink through the game but I at least want to kill monsters easily (and get to the dlc after I beat the storyline of course)

Anyone have any suggestions? Im a fledging in most classes, and a apprentice in Paladin and Cook.

I honestly forgot I had Fantasy Life, which makes me quite upset because when I was announced I was super-psyched for it. I got it and played it for a decent chunk of time, and even debated on whether or not to get the DLC. I am sort of glad I didn't, since for some reason I have just not been compelled to play the game for at least a few months. :/

This actually happens to me with Animal Crossing. I get spurts where I feel like I really want to play, and then one day, I set it down, and stop playing for a good while. This happens with my favorite game too, though. Sometimes, I'm just not in the mood for it. I do feel bad for the games I really don't play though. I know they're good games, but I don't touch them anymore. Maybe it's time to pass them on to someone else.

I have a question about the golden goddess statue... the exchange girl said if I display it in my room, it may double the lunares coins i get from the requests. By "my room" does she mean the house in castele, or would it still work even if it's displayed in one of the holiday homes?

I think it has to be your room in Castele. Completing God/Creator requests + turning in gives you a chance to get double reward for coins. Same with Pam's requests, except you have a chance of receiving a gold coin vs. silver

hai :3
-snip-
Anyone have any suggestions? Im a fledging in most classes, and a apprentice in Paladin and Cook.

imo, I think level 13 in Port Puerto is a little fast lol (but that's just me?)~

if you focus on completing challenges on any life you wish, EXP really should not be an issue (I think it's quite easy to level). I'd suggest doing a combat life and working from there... killing mobs to complete challenges helps. Try the mobs in the west grassy plains, do challenges instead of focusing on "grinding" since early levels really come easy.

Almost all of my leveling so far is from completing Life challenges, with some levels from story. I gained 2 levels by tailoring without really noticing.

I've found if I want to level quickly the best way is to find 2 high levelled allies (I'm guessing Andy and Olivia might be good for you as they were 30 and 32 for me when I was done with their Lunares chapter - though it scales so idk.) And then take them off bounty hunting the largest monsters you can with a job that requires you to hunt monsters.
I usually wander into areas I shouldn't be in yet inbetween chapters and then manage to find quests/achievements that aren't listed yet for me, and that gives me more stars as well. With the bounty monsters you often get a large chunk of exp too.

Or find a creating job which has something that you can easily make, just from stuff bought in shops. And if that gives a good amount of exp, make hundreds of them. :p

Okay, so it adds a bit of everything then like I thought it might. :p And creator rank. D: I'm in despair over some of the stuff required for, uh, god rank? whatever is after legend.
And that sounds kinda sinister, you won't notice the hours of your life wind by. :p Evenmoreso that I have ~ 2000 hours spend on NL.

I have 3,000 on NL ha ha xD now I don't even touch it! and yes God=Creator

imo, I think level 13 in Port Puerto is a little fast lol (but that's just me?)~

if you focus on completing challenges on any life you wish, EXP really should not be an issue (I think it's quite easy to level). I'd suggest doing a combat life and working from there... killing mobs to complete challenges helps. Try the mobs in the west grassy plains, do challenges instead of focusing on "grinding" since early levels really come easy.

Well, I do need to level up but the grassy plains dont help much. I actually only have licenses for 6 of the jobs:Wizard, Tailor, Paladin, Cook, Blacksmith, and Miner. Is there any recipes you can recommend to me to make over and over? I dont know where to get tomatoes for some cook challenges :c

EDIT:I just remembered that tomatoes are often in port pureto..so I bought some~

Last edited:
Well, I do need to level up but the grassy plains dont help much. I actually only have licenses for 6 of the jobs:Wizard, Tailor, Paladin, Cook, Blacksmith, and Miner. Is there any recipes you can recommend to me to make over and over? I dont know where to get tomatoes for some cook challenges :c

EDIT:I just remembered that tomatoes are often in port pureto..so I bought some~

Hi, if you focus on the quests, I'm pretty sure you'd level up just fine. As the person above said, she gained 2 levels just by doing the tailor quests... I started out as a tailor and almost finished the main story as a hero tailor without really going into other lives.. I don't remember having much trouble with monsters.. Oh and the napdragon is pretty strong, for someone who's level 13 so you might want to avoid it :)

I'm pretty sure whatever life you choose, if you just try and complete the quests, you'd level up just fine :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think it has to be your room in Castele. Completing God/Creator requests + turning in gives you a chance to get double reward for coins. Same with Pam's requests, except you have a chance of receiving a gold coin vs. silver

Alright thanks.. I just don't think it fits nicely in my castele room... :( hahahaha

EDIT: Wait, you said the statue gives you a chance to get gold coins from pam as well, right? Well, I got a gold coin and two silver coins from pam... So that means the statue worked, right? It's in my origin island home, so I guess it doesn't matter which house it is in :)

Last edited:
Hi, if you focus on the quests, I'm pretty sure you'd level up just fine. As the person above said, she gained 2 levels just by doing the tailor quests... I started out as a tailor and almost finished the main story as a hero tailor without really going into other lives.. I don't remember having much trouble with monsters.. Oh and the napdragon is pretty strong, for someone who's level 13 so you might want to avoid it :)

I'm pretty sure whatever life you choose, if you just try and complete the quests, you'd level up just fine :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright thanks.. I just don't think it fits nicely in my castele room... :( hahahaha

EDIT: Wait, you said the statue gives you a chance to get gold coins from pam as well, right? Well, I got a gold coin and two silver coins from pam... So that means the statue worked, right? It's in my origin island home, so I guess it doesn't matter which house it is in :)

Well, I jsut got adept cook, so Im going to spam making cabbage rolls. 44 exp each. <3

But yeah napdragon op. Its a boss for a reason!

In anycase i gained a few levels (level 16 and more bliss bonuses..)

Also, what would be a high level for Tale of Lunares chapter 4? Level 30? If so im done for..:p

I also dont like Tailor, as you have to gather sooo much materials..

Last edited:
Is that in the later levels? I've been able to buy for tailor, for the most part, though right now I've just been focused on completing the Life challenges. It'll probably be a bit harder for me once I progress further.

What I've been doing for money is making Classy Monocles. It costs 2,460 dosh for the materials for 1 and I sell them for at least 3,600 dosh for every one I make. :) I also get 155 exp per monocle.

Also, what would be a high level for Tale of Lunares chapter 4? Level 30? If so im done for..:p

You really don't need to level up at all for the entire story. I did it finishing at level 18. (There seriously isn't a single enemy to battle in the last chapter...)

What I've been doing for money is making Classy Monocles. It costs 2,460 dosh for the materials for 1 and I sell them for at least 3,600 dosh for every one I make. :) I also get 155 exp per monocle.

You really don't need to level up at all for the entire story. I did it finishing at level 18. (There seriously isn't a single enemy to battle in the last chapter...)

I wonder how much chapters there are..5?

Okay, I just finished the story and that was amazing. I was expecting something pretty different ~ and seeing as I was pretty on the mark with the rest of the story, way before half the stuff was hinted (not that half of it wasn't obvious.) I thought it was going to just play out in the fairytale-ish way I foresaw.

And I'm going to go get an e-shop card and get the DLC on monday. Seeing as I should be done with my main jobs tasks sometime tomorrow. (Alchemy, magic and mining) And just reordered my stats to focus on magic and attempting to take on the cave of shadows. (at level 49 and shadow bird 2HKOs me. Fun :j)

I've gotten to auto+ and most of the rings now. Just buy the parts from the masters shops and churn them out. Get ~3,000 dosh profit on average though as I have a large stock of mana bits and ingots. Not paid much attention to the exp gain though.

Just got Master rank as a Paladin! That's my second mastered life! (I still do barely any damage.)

I'm barely an Adept Tailor, and Expert Hunter. Someday I'll be better at those two. In the meantime, I'll run around doing quests, like a maniac.

Back